First Time

Yay a new chapter! A little short thou, hopefully this isn't rushing things... Hehe, I hope you enjoy and please comment along with vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Naru-kitty's P.O.V. Third Person~

     Naru-kitty shivered as his Master continued to touch him, the fire and heat washing over his body with each gentle movement. Closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around the pale neck of his raven. Kissing him back. O-Oh Master... I've been waiting for this for so long! He thought, a purr erupting from his throat. Spreading his legs apart and lightly bucked his hips as his Master began to enter him. Digging his claws into the flesh, drawing a small amount of blood. Moans and groans filled the room with each passing second.

     The blonde fox neko turned his head, placing both of his hands onto the bed, clenching onto the black comforter as the poundings continued. "O-Oh M... Master! G-Give me... Me more!" He groaned, smirking as he started to get pounded faster and harder, making his Master shudder.

     "How much more can you take?" The Master asked, having Naru-kitty glare at him with an intensity he hadn't witness before.

     "Keep going and you'll be surprised." Naru-kitty said with another smirk, spreading his legs farther apart and wailed with pleasure. "Aaah... Auh... Oooh..."

    "You are going to pass out if we keep go... Going at... At this RATE!" The Master said as he arched his back, releasing himself into the blonde fox neko. Causing for Naru-kitty to squirm and shudder, tightening his grip and relaxed once it was over. He quivered at the feeling of being flooded, only he loved this feeling. So warm and sticky, sweaty and just exhausted. The Master pulled out and laid on the bed next to Naru-kitty. Pulling the neko closer and drifted off.