When Will My Hot Prince Come And Save Me From My Hell Hole? ch.19

Recap:

"Zane, what is, this place?" I asked. Locking my gaze on his.

"Its, Club Crimson."

Chapter 19

[ Drake's point of View ]

I sighed angrily as I snapped my phone shut. Closing my eyes, trying to desperately keep my self sane. But images of Ady and him together kept popping into my head.

Him touching her.

Holding her.

The thought of him even looking at her, had me clenching my teeth in disgust, as every second passed the craving to rip him to shreds became stronger and stronger. I could feel my hands start to heat up as the fire within me ablaze recklessly, wanting so badly to be released. But the house had already suffered enough damages, and I wanted to wait until I came face to face with the bastard.

I knew Trey overheard all of the conversation, so I didn't bother wasting anytime explaining what we were going to do.

"I'll stick around here and search nearby. In case they come back." Trey said, giving me a assured look. " Its ok Drake, we'll find her soon." he said patting my back before bolting out the front door.

I gripped my car keys tightly in my hands, before tossing them onto the table and retrieving my other set of keys. I whizzed out the door into the garage, grabbing my helmet before I mounted my black and yellow Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 motorcycle. I revved it hard before hightailing it out the driveway. Heading toward town.

The thoughts of revenge, and the consumed desire I felt for Ady, swam around in my head as I accelerated down the empty stretch of road.

[ Ady's Point of View ]

"Why are we here?" I asked confused as to why we were at a club.

"Because I thought you could use some fun." Zane said caressing my hand with his. "Vampire style." he said with a sly grin.

I pulled my hand out of his grasp, just as the limo came to a halt. The door was immediately thrust open, revealing the sensual atmosphere the club gave off. I slid out the door. Looking up at the brightly lit building. It sure looked just like a regular club, just way bigger.

Zane snaked his arm around my waist, and lead me toward the front entrance. Ignoring the big line-up of people waiting impatiently to get in.

"Good evening, your highness. Shamus O'nyou, at your service." A deep Irish voice spoke.

As soon as I saw him, I had to hold back my laughter. He was about 4'4" in height. With sharp facial features. His eyes were a dark, stony gray hinted with touches of green and yellow. His hair was slightly shaggy, but mostly hidden under his green pointed hat. He sported a green shirt and vest, complete with a bow tie. Paired with green tights, and green sport shorts, that where held up by suspenders.

Zane simply gave a curt nod in his direction, before glancing down at me. I bit my lip, trying my best to keep expression composed.

But apparently I was failing, because Zane just grinned mischievously at me. Before Shamus opened the door and let us in.

As soon as the closed, I burst out laughing.

Ok. Maybe I'm overreacting. But seriously, what would you do, if you saw a Leprechaun standing in front of a vampire club.

I thought bouncers were supposed to be intimidating.

"I- why-is there--a-a Leprechaun--here?" I said, clutching my stomach because it was starting to hurt from laughing.

"Because, we have power over them. And because its funny to see men in tights." Zane said, pushing my bangs out of my face.

I smiled. "That's so random." I shook my head. "Vampires are weird." I said with a teasing look.

"Well, guess what. Your now one of those 'weird vampires'." he said using finger quotations.

I drew in a ragged breath, looking at the ground.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Ady I didn't mean it like that." Zane said bringing me into a tight embrace.

"Its ok. I'm fine." I said looking up into his eyes. Managing a tiny smile. "It'll just take sometime to get used to the idea."

Zane smiled a genuine smile, before kissing my cheek. "It's ok Ady, it'll just take time." He whispered, running a soothing hand up and down my back.

I sure hope it does.

****

The room was dimly lit, with music blaring out of the speakers. The bass sent vibrations up and down my spine.

Tables were set up, around the perimeter of the gigantic stage that engulfed most of the room. On stage girls strutted their stuff, swinging around the stripper poles that were strewed across the stage. Most half naked or pretty damn close. Men were wolf whistling, and cheering drunkenly, as they did so.

I grimaced.

Already wanting to leave. But Zane kept his grip, and lead me toward the bar. He smacked his hand onto the counter. Achieving, the attention of the bartender. Who was pouring shots of Jack Daniels. The bartender opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it upon seeing Zane. Who had a egotistical smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry your highness. What can I get for you?" the bartender spat out.

"I'll have a corona, and the lovely lady she'll have a coke shot." Zane replied, not even glancing at the bartender. Seeing as a group formed to his left, that consisted of giggling girls, showing so much cleavage, that it was amazing they considered what they were wearing clothes.

I sighed. And grabbed my coke, as the bartender placed it in front of me.

"Hey, there beautiful, why so glum." the bartender said. While taking my drink and replacing it with a new one.

"I just don't feel like being here." I said downing the shot. Before feeling Zane's arm leave my waist. I glanced to my left to see him walking off to the dance floor, with the group of girls clinging to him.

"Don't worry girly, he's always like that. Always has, and always been a man whore."

I laughed. "Well that was very blunt." I said smiling at him.

"But hey, it's the truth." he said cracking a smile as he wiped down the counter. "I'm Jimmy by the way."

"I'm Ady."

"Well, its nice to meet ya Ady."

"Ditto."

"So what are you doing hanging around that royal nitwit?" he asked drying a glass.

"Well that 'nitwit' convinced me to let loose and see the vampire realm."

"Hey, I'm getting off in about a half an hour. I could show-."

"Come on Ady let's sit over there." Zane said wrenching me out of my seat, and dragging me over to a table.

"What the hell Zane!" I exclaimed. As he pushed me onto a chair.

"I don't want you talking to him." Zane said heatedly. Sliding onto the chair directly across from me.

"You can't tell me who I can or cannot talk to."

"Yes I can." Zane said sharply

I humphed. Crossing my arms across my chest avoiding eye contact.

"Look Ady, I'm sorry. It's just..." he said, leaning down closer to me. "I'm just very protective of you." he whispered, looking straight into my eyes.

I opened my mouth to respond, but Zane placed his index finger to my lips. Silencing me.

"I'll be right back Ady. Just stay put. It'll only take a minute." Zane said caressing my cheek before standing up and disappearing into the crowd.