Why do I have to marry this Jerk. Do my parents hate me that much?(1)

Ok this is my first writing with Wattpad, but I ALWAYS read it so here it goes...

____________________________________________________________________________________

"WAKE UP KAY ! !!!!!!!!" My teacher Mrs. Burtley yells. " I'm up I'm up" I mumbled. "good, now can you tell me the definition of detention?" she asked with a smirk.

I might as well tell you who I am my name is Kristina Roselita Morgana Wilkinson the 4th. I don't like that name all that much so I go bye Kay. Im a 17 year old girl, whos family is the famous Rachel Wilkinson the celebrity plastic surgeon.(no ive never had anything done) my father is an arcetect he digs for fossils. Neither of my folks care much for me and are never home so I pretty much keep to my self. Im 5'5, with black hair that has natural highlights. Im not fat and I have nice curves there not intemadationi mean I wear a 34c. My mom use to model when she was my age and I got her looks. I'm not Hot but I am really pretty. Im goth with 4 earings in each ear, a belly right, 7 tattoos, and I use to be cut my self but not anymore.

"yes ma'am I do" I mumbled. "good because that's were your going to be next week." she told me.

"Shit" I thought. BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

When the school bell rang so did my phone.

"hello" I said not bothering to look at caller ID.

"Kristina Roselita Morgana Wilkinson, GET YOUR BUTT HOME THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!" my mom shouted "im on my way"I sighed. I was about to run to my car when SMACK!!! I ran straight into the star QB (quarter back). "watch were your going Goth chick" he yelled. I flipped him off and kept on running.

When I got home, my mom and dad were sitting at the coffee table looking at wedding matts. "go up stairs and put on the dress layed out on your bed." my dad said. "can you please tell me whats going on" I asked. When our guessed get here. I trugged up the stairs and into my bedroom when I saw the dress my dad told me to put on. It was a strapless black leather dress with dark purple down the sides and were the breast were. I picked it up and thought "WTF slutty much". I put it on and it barely covered my ass. Shit! I put on the dark stilletos too and walked down stairs. When I got down stairs my parents were talking to some other people. There were two parents that looked like my parents age and a boy who I presumed was there son. I cleared my throat and my mother gestured for me to come over. "this is my daughter Kay." she said everyone nodded. "Kay meet your fiancé Josh Hunters, and this is his mom Mabel and Curtis Hunters, there the owners of Hunters Inn and Hunters Inc.. I stood there in shock. MY FIANCE!!

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!" I shouted. "do not shout Kay." my mother said in a calm voice. "this is your fiancé Josh." "im to young to get married Ma." I said. "I wont get married to this guy." "No a fence, im sure you're a great guy but I cant marry you I have a future for myself planned." I stuttered while saying these word. I can believe this, I don't WANT to get married. "sorry honey but you are and you can forget about you future because its going to be with him."my dad said. "Now go and pack your leaving to night to go to South Carolina with him."

I went upstairs and threw myself on my bed and cryed. I heard a knock on the door. "what do you want?" I muttered with my head covered with my pillow. "I hope you know I don't want this either. You made me break up with my girlfriend to do this so if you want a nice time in South Carolina then stay out of my way and do what I say or your life will be misurible." Josh said. Wait did he say South Carolina... that's were im from. "wait did you say South Carolina?"I asked. "Are you deaf? Yes I said South Carolina you emo bitch." he replied. "that's were im from."I said meekly. "good then I wont have to bring you anywere with me oh wait I wasn't going to. "he laughed.

When we left I said nothing to my parents. We walked to the airport and got on the plane. I sat in the very back of the Hunters private jet and listened to Carrie Underwood. (I may be goth but I love my country). I fell asleep while listening to cowboy Casanova.