Authors Note

Updated Authors Note (10/04/2020)

Dear Reader, 

You made it to end of the first book! I do hope that you are enjoying the series so far, perhaps you have already begun to read the next novel in the series, 'Sunken Treasures' which is now completed, leading me to write the third book, 'Resurrection', which I have recently began to update again and is now up to Chapter 38. 

I have a face-book page for this series which is linked on my page. I post notifications for Updates on there, as well as bonus pieces of writing occasionally :) 

I have been asked before if I will ever edit APK and the answer is yes, although I'd like to edit it, it would be a massive job. I wrote this story back when I was 15 (I'm 26 now) and my writing style has changed so much since then (as you will probably notice in the other books). 

I have also been asked what I will do once APK is finished and the answer to that is a secret ;) Although I do have something in the works. 

I hope you will continue to read and enjoy my writing, now and in the future. 
Thank you again for reading,
Love Always,
Daisy x

P.S Below is a glossary of some terms/ words. 

______________________GLOSSARY__________________

Aranel - (Aa . raa . nell): Fierce 

Deuaich - (Dew . aack)

Dhaeraow - (Daa . ee . raaoow): Traitor

I' Taren ar' ho Dgiathatch: The Prince and his Dragon

Nelonimi - (Nell . o . nee . mee)

Nessa Sgiathatch: Young Dragon

Norsa alu tanya tuulo' i' menel: Water that falls from the sky

Orga er' - (Or . gah . er'): Golden One

Unabonan - (Ooo . nah . bo . naan)

Vanima - (Van . ee . mah): Beautiful 

Zalas - (Zaa . las): Dragon Child

___________________________________________________________________________

Also here is a description of the next book in the series.

____________________________________________________

A Pirate's Kiss: Sunken Treasures (Book Two)

Circe is back and she is up in the air. Literally. She is a guest at the Royal Air Temples and with Nathaniel back by her side, she suddenly feels as though she can take on the world. But the world might be slightly bigger than Circe has expected. 

What is she to make of the Queen of the Air, who seems to hold all the answers to Circe's questions in the palm of her hand, both those she has asked, and those which she is still to ask? And what of Prince Zalas, the white eyed boy who radiates an untamed and mysterious power from every pore? 

Meanwhile the dark and dangerous Obsidian Bones waits for her just outside the Kingdom walls with perhaps the biggest secret of them all ...

Everything has changed from that fateful day that Circe was snatched in the night. Her questions begin to outweigh the answers she is receiving and when a shocking truth is revealed, will her priorities change in order to protect the one that she loves most? Or will she find the strength to let him go?

And then there is her Mothers ever pressing words ...

'Never trust a Pirate.'

__________________________________________________________