I Just Recruited by the CIA Oh & I Think That I'm Falling in Love with the President's Gothic Son 2

Here's the Second Part Enjoy!!!!!!!Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And uh, sorry if it's kind of bad I can write the beginning and end of stories well, the in between is when I have writers block. I try though!!!

*******************************************************************************************

Back At School.....

"Um....Rae?" Ash called from the other bathroom stall.

"Yeah Ash?" I called, slipping out of the corset and back into my shirt.

"What exactly was all that about? I mean the C.I.A. wants us to work for them?"

"Apparently, let's not talk about it right now and try to focus on the rest of school and tryouts we can decide what were going to do at my house after school."

A Few Hour's Later: Rachel's House.....

"Okay is it just me or were those some of the worst tryouts that you have EVER been to?!" Ashley said flopping down onto my bed.

"Tell me about it, there wasn't even anybody worth considering! And I'm suddenly REALLY beginning to doubt that Ursula chick claims that she was a former cheerleader she can't even do a basic herkie." I said flopping down next to her.

"Tell me about it."

"Stop repeating what I say Ash, you sound like a parrot"

"Sorry"

I sighed and reached into my book bag. "Come on we need to pick the few people that have a small amount of potential." I said pulling out the list of names and dropping it on the bed. Then I stood up and walked towards my closet and pulled out my Shadow Fox outfit then threw it on the floor so that I could grab it tomorrow morning when I got an outfit for school like I did every day, and so that it stayed out of sight to my parent's. I was about to shut the door when I saw a small piece of paper fall out of the pocket of the leather pants and I suddenly remembered that C.I.A guy from earlier. I stared at it for a few seconds before bending down and picking it up and then walked back over to Ash. I slowly sat down next to her and tuned her out while she was talked about the people we should mark off immediately.

I just sat in a daze for a while staring at the paper wondering what we should do with it when I registered something waving in front of my face and Ashley's voice slowly broke into my subconscious. "Rachel....Heeeellllllloooooo are you in there? Earth to Rachel...."

I snapped back to reality and jumped back then looked at her. "W-What, what is it?"

"Have you even been paying attention to anything I've been saying?"

"No, why what were you talking about?"

"About the people that we should eliminate off the back, what's wrong? You never space out like that."

I sighed and held up the piece of paper. "I just remembered the whole C.I.A. thing; we haven't talked about it yet."

"Oh, right...well what's see what it says maybe it will help us understand this more or something?"

I shrugged and unfolded the small sheet.

Made Your Decision Yet? If you have then good call the following number....

(773) 882-901

If Not Then Keep Talking About it

Noah L. Richardson

I raised an eyebrow at the short and completely NOT helpful message.

Ashley sat back with her arms crossed over her chest, frowning. "Well that's not very helpful."