Chapter Twenty-Two - Searching for Love

WOW.....I'm feeling kind of sad that my story is coming to an end.  I enjoyed writing it, I think it turned out pretty good for an amateur!!!!   

Once again, I'm begging you to please VOTE and comment if you like my story!!!!

Thanks again to my loyal fans, you are all the best!!!!!

S    xo

Chapter Twenty-Two

The entire room had gone silent then, the only thing you could hear was the heavy breathing coming from all four of them.

“No Stephen,” Lucas whispered, shaking his head back and forth.   “I told you that Clarissa and I had no sexual relations during our courtship, I cannot be the Father.”

Taking a step towards him, “It was her Lucas, she’s the one from the party,” Stephen very calmly said back to him.

“It was him!” Sarah turned look at Lucas with shock written all across her face. “Are you sure Stephen?”

“I’m sure Sarah,” Stephen muttered back never taking his eyes off of Lucas who still looking completely and utterly stunned.

“No,” he whispered back, “I don’t believe you Stephen.”   He looked over to Royce now, looking for reassurance from his closest friend and Royce nodded to him in his agreement with Stephen.

“Lady Sarah, I know that Clarissa told you all about that night, please tell His Grace what Clarissa was costumed as,” Stephen politely asked her.

Her face still pale, she was still shaking from the news that she had just heard, she whispered back looking at Lucas, “she was costumed as Aphrodite.”

Now it was Lucas’ turn to go pale and start to shake.   Burying his face in his hands, he fell onto his knees……….sobbing to himself.   “Oh god……….oh god…..what have I done to her?”    He was sobbing so loudly now.