Sumerian Culture and the Anunnaki

Seen as one of modern archaeologies oldest recorded ancient civilization, Sumer lied in the rich and fertile valley between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers (Mesopotamia: "between the rivers" in Greek), modern day Iraq. 

Ancient Alien theorist and enthusiast see this civilization as one of history’s greatest evidence for the past and direct influence of ancient aliens on the human population and the advancement in our civilizations.  From here, some Ancient Alien theorists have created religions, occults, and cults based off the old writings of the Sumerian people and what they described as their creation by ancient technological beings who came from the sky.  Spurring pop-culture phenomenons about Planet X, and talking about beings who resemble android beings (Anunnaki), Sumer has been shrouded in the mystery of ancient times which only leaves us the ability to come to the best and logical conclusion as to who the Suermians were, and whether Ancient Aliens had a direct influence on this culture and civilization.  

One of the mysteries that leaves many archaeologists pondering is the sudden and quick emergence of the Sumer Civilization about 6,000 years ago.  Aside from possessing great technological advancements in writing and pottery, what truly bewilders archaeologist and Ancient Alien theorists is the advance technique of farming, agriculture that the Sumerians possessed.  This is what allowed, for the first time in recorded history, the ability of man to "settle" in one area and no longer have a need for constant migration.

Furthermore, modern day archaeology hadn't deciphered ancient text discovered in old Mesopotamia until Zecharia Sitchin, author of the infamous book, The 12th Planet, had uncovered what would truly set in motion an ancient alien revolution and cause many people to seek more information about the Sumerian culture. 

Among many mind boggling assertions, Sitchin links the complex calendar of Stonehenge and the puzzling ruins of Tiahuanacu in Peru to the ancient culture of the Sumerians, and by extension, to the Nibiruans, who are also called the Anunnaki (Those who came from heaven to earth) . These are the folks Sitchin and many others now insist not only created the Sumerian culture, but who also genetically created human beings.

Sitchin had deciphered more than 2,000 clay cylinders from that ancient land of Sumer that existed some 6,000 years ago. Some of these fragments, which date to 4,000 B.C., are in museums around the world.

Why humans were created?

Working from the same archaeological discoveries, artifacts, and recovered records as archaeologists and linguists have for two hundred years, Sitchin propounds – proves, in the opinion of this author -- that the Anunnaki (Sumerian: “those who came down from the heavens”; Old testament Hebrew, Anakeim, Nefilim, Elohim; Egyptian: Neter), an advanced civilization from the tenth planet in our solar system, splashed down in the Persian gulf area around 432,000 years ago, colonized the planet, with the purpose of obtaining large quantities of gold. Some 250,000 years ago, the recovered documents tell us, their lower echelon miners rebelled against the conditions in the mines and the Anunnaki directorate decided to create a creature to take their place. Enki, their chief scientist and Ninhursag their chief medical officer, after getting no satisfactory results splicing animal and Homo Erectus genes, merged their Anunnaki genes with that of Homo Erectus and produced us, Homo Sapiens, a genetically bicameral species, for their purposes as slaves. Because we were a hybrid, we could not procreate. The demand for us as workers became greater and we were genetically manipulated to reproduce.

Eventually, we became so numerous that some of us were expelled from the Anunnaki city centers, gradually spreading over the planet. Having become a stable genetic stock and developing more precociously than, perhaps, the Anunnaki had anticipated, the Anunnaki began to be attracted to humans as sex*al partners and children were born of these unions. This was unacceptable to the majority of the Anunnaki high council and it was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood that was predictable when Nibiru, the tenth in our solar system and the Anunnaki home planet, came through the inner solar system again (around 12,500 years ago) on one of its periodic 3600 year returns. Some humans were saved by the action of the Anunnaki official, Enki, who was sympathetic to the humans he had originally genetically created. For thousands of years, we were their slaves, their workers, their servants, and their soldiers in their political battles among themselves. The Anunnaki used us in the construction of their palaces (we retroproject the religious notion of temple on these now), their cities, their mining and refining complexes and their astronomical installations on all the continents. They expanded from Mesopotamia to Egypt to India to South and Central America and the stamp of their presence can be found in the farthest reaches of the planet.