Power To Awaken From Me To You

From Me To You ~ Introduction for Power To Awaken: Totality

Totality, everything and nothing, all objects, all space, thoughts, life, energy, intelligence, silence, movement, all time, all locations, creation and dissolution, you and me. So how do we fit into All That Is and what will our relationship with it be?

This book is here to give voice to the biggest possible picture of reality because we all live in a puzzle of many, many pieces that don’t fit together. Relating to reality in its greatest context, what I call “Totality,” “All That Is,” or “One,”  brings clarity and a feeling of being supported and provided for rather than being lost or confused in the World. Mind you, the mind loves puzzles and when you pull back your attention from the game and enter silence you will hear your mind protest when there is nothing for it, which is the spiritual space we are striving for.

We search for meaning in life because the World cannot provide lasting happiness, it always dissolves or disappoints. The mystical message of connecting with what endures and eternally supports us is a familiar one with many faces, and Power To Awaken comes with new perspectives, challenges and experiences for the reader. We are here to fully embrace what we are and to fully participate in exploring our life.

As the Buddha said:

“Do not believe anything

because it is said by an authority,

or if it is said to come from angels,

or from Gods,

or from an inspired source.

Believe it only if you have explored it

in your own heart

and mind and body

and found it to be true.

Work out your own path, through diligence.”

Throughout my life I have been pulled towards the challenge of experiencing things for myself to determine my own ever expanding truths of how I relate to all things in the World. Portions of this book are intentionally enigmatic to provide you with the challenge to step out of your comfort zone and to acknowledge an expanded path through life of greater awareness and understanding, and to grow as human beings. If this book provided only logical answers, step-by-step directions, and attempted explanations for everything it would be information geared for your mind; rather, this book is to be sunshine for your soul.

Be true to yourself and know that there is liberation in relaxing into being and in loving yourself as the vast wonder that you are. Here is to acknowledging and empowering each and every one of us to integrate the gifts of the unseen Universe into our own daily lives.

The message within this book is best not plowed through for mental comprehension since experiential spiritual energy does not reside within the perspectives of logic and reason. While the intellect may have to be satisfied first, it is intended for you to eventually and ultimately  feel, soul search, connect with, and experience beyond your current way of being. So take pause to bring on the potential sensations, revelations, wisdom and experiences that may billow within you as beautiful growing storms clouds do.

You are invited to open to greater possibilities as we walk the World we believe to be true. Welcome to the magic within Power To Awaken

For you, Scott