Break-Ups

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it." - I likey :)

  "The heart was made to be broken." - Oscar Wilde - A little despressing, I thought the heart was made to keep you alive, but there you go... ;)

  "Just give me time and I’ll get over you."

  "I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was."

  "Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted."

  "Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult."

  "Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew."

  "If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it." - A little mean, but true I think, if they didn't care about you enough to hurt you, you should be wise enough to let them go... 

  "Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours."

  "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

  "If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride."

  "Your not my favourite mistake, you are just a simple regret, I thought I knew who you were... but watch how fast and watch how well I forget"

  "You can only push a girl away for so long, until she walks out of your life on her own, so be careful and make sure this is what you want, because once she turns around... she isn't coming back"

  "I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like it's just a dream and pretend he isn't hurting me"

  "Don't bother telling me who my ex is now dating... cause then I feel bad for the bitch who is getting my sloppy seconds"

  "If you really love something set it free, if it comes back it's yours, if not it was never meant to be"

  "Behind every beautiful girl there's a dumbass guy who did her wrong... and made her strong"

  "Here's a big F*CK YOU to the calls I waited for, the dates I hoped for, the love I wanted, the tears I cried and the heart you broke, ASSHOLE" - this one just makes me laugh xD