Wrong Thing To Do

~Kitty's POV~

Well college, here we come.

When I got to college, I tried to keep my head down and not pay attention to anything around me. All I wanted to do was get to class so I could prepare for lesson before anyone else and that is what I did until one person who I didn't want to see today was the only one in the room.

I sat in my usual spot and got out my book and immediately began to start drawing things. I started drawing him because all he was doing was looking at me anyway so I was just making use of it all.

All of the students started pouring in and were looking at us both but they all sat down anyway. The teacher came in and looked at my book, looking through it all.

"This one is really good"

Please don't show it to him, please, I thought to myself but it was too late, she was showing the drawing that I did of him to the whole class. The whole class laughed at me as I put my head on the table but he didn't.

She gave me back my work and told me to keep up the good work and then proceeded to the class. "Okay class, I want you all to get into twos and work on a painting that you both want to do"

I sat there so if anyone wants me to be their partner all they had to do was ask.

I could feel Jake around me. "Kitty, can I do it with you please?" I put my head up and gave him a brief nod.

He sat down next to me and we started looking up images on Google that we could paint. I wanted cats but he didn't find any good images of cats that we could draw so we tried to find something that we both wanted.

We were looking for about half an hour and the teacher asked us if we found one and that the whole class was already starting. That was until he looked at the drawing that I did of him and looked at the teacher.

"Can we do one of me and Kitty as she's really good."

The teacher smiled at us and said it was OK not even asking me. Jake held my hand and pulled us out of the room.

We got a camera and the first thing he did was capture one of me laughing. I got him to take it off and he ended up pulling me close to him. I looked at the ground not wanting to look up until I could feel his fingers on my chin tilting my face up as he kept his hand on my cheek, rubbing it. I closed my eyes, leaning into it. He laid his head on top of mine and I heard the camera go as I looked at him, as he smiled.

"Got it" he said and with that we both went back in and to the computers like nothing happened. I followed his lead and we both sat down and he put it up, blushing as we did so. We then printed it off.

"You two got one now then?" The teacher asked us, as we both nodded and Jake handed her the picture as she smiled.

"Whose idea was this then? It would look really good." Jake smiled at me knowing the real reason.

"Both of ours" we both said simultaneously. She left us to work after smiling at us. We both started and Jake let me draw it because he said I was better at drawing than him but to be honest, he only said that because he wanted to paint.

It took me most of the day to draw it and most of the class were done painting theirs but the teacher gave us more time for us to do it right so we took our time on it.

We didn't talk but he would look at me and smile, I would smile back and get back to work. He started to mix different colours of the paint, trying to get the right colours so that less time would be spent on trying to make them and so we could finally start painting. It was almost the end and most people were leaving but we said that we would stay back and go home a little later. The teacher nodded at us and handed us the keys to lock up after we are done and left with the rest of the class.