39. Home Is Where Your Mum Gives You Beer

BOUND IS FAN FICTION #86 

OH?? MY?? GOD??

LIKE I WAS FREAKING OUT OMFG.

_____________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

          “I missed this so much,” I mumble against Kelsey’s lips as I kissed her for the fiftieth time today. She laughed through the kiss, but didn’t pull away.

          The tour had just ended yesterday, and the lads and I took an overnight flight from Los Angeles back to London. Well, Niall went off to Ireland while the others went about their own ways. I decided to come back to London because, obviously, Kelsey was here. The best part? The tour isn’t to start for another couple of months, so I’m not leaving my home for a while now.

          I hadn’t even unpacked yet, but that was honestly the last thing on my mind. For the past couple of weeks, I had only been able to text or call Kelsey; Skype wasn’t an option, since we were extremely busy and were constantly moving. So now, being with her and being able to kiss her, I was going to take every opportunity of that.

          “So did I,” Kelsey smiled as I pecked her nose.

          I held her close to me, my right hand on the small of her back as my left arm slung around her neck, pulling her into me. Like I said; every chance I got to hold her, I’d take it in a heartbeat. I had missed her a lot more than I thought over the last couple of weeks, so I was glad to be with Kelsey once again.

          “By the way, weren’t you supposed to go to your parents’ house?” Kelsey asked, pulling away as she quirked an eyebrow.

          “Maybe,” I sheepishly admitted to which Kelsey’s slapped the side of my head lightly.

          “You need to visit them,” Kelsey says sternly. “You have a lot of time off, you need to go. End of story.”

          I chuckle. “Alright,” I agree, “but you’re obviously coming with me.”

          “Whatever you say,” Kelsey says as she begins pulling away from me, yet I don’t let her go. “Let me go,” she laughs, “I need to make dinner.”

          I let out a groan as I’m left leaning against the wall as Kelsey walks towards the kitchen. “How about we just go out to dinner?” I suggest, “that way, you don’t have to cook and I can kiss you.”

          Kelsey lets out a loud laugh that makes me smile as she turns and looks at me. “Fine,” she says, “but nothing fancy.”

          I roll my eyes, grinning. “Whatever you want, love.”

*~*~*~*

Kelsey’s POV:

          I entered the house as I put my keys back in my bag, wiping my forehead with the back of my hand. I walk up the stairs and go down the hall where the bedroom is, and open it to reveal a dark room. I furrowed my eyebrows at the room that looked exactly the way it did before I left.

          Putting my bag on the floor, I walked over to the window and drew apart the curtains, and looked over to the bed where Harry laid sleeping on his stomach. I shook my head, making my way towards the bed and pulling the blankets off of Harry’s body. Glancing at the clock, it read 12:13, and I shook my head once again.

          “Wake up, Harry,” I say, shaking him, knowing he needed to get his sleeping on track. When he doesn’t even stir, I huff, knowing I’m gonna have to take this to extreme measures.