Dynreaver

"People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes." 

― Neil Gaiman

I never thought much of dreams growing up. When you sleep -- at least, when you're one of those that are luckily enough to be able to, you do one of either two things. You could black out entirely and wake up groggy, for starters. If we based an opinion on that alone, I'm sure you wouldn't think much about that either. However, the second option? The one I want to emphasize.. Now, that's worth rambling on for hours. Don't know what I mean? Well, ya'know, it's the one where you fall into another world, even if it's just for a moment. Does it ring a bell, now? It's a trance we've all experienced at one point in our lives, but what if I told you that there was more to the figments of your imagination? What if I told a dream could come alive -- that it could come into reality to speak, and eat, and be the biggest pain in your --.. back on point. If I told you a dream could step out of their fantasy realm, and come into your modern-day, run-of-the-mill apartment.. would you believe me?