First Day as Professors

Chapter Six

"Arrington, Robert!" Minerva called out.

A stout boy waddled down the center row and and plopped himself on the stool.

McGonagall placed the hat on his head and it announced, "HUFFLEPUFF!"

More names passed until.

"Zaria, Angelina!" McGonagall called.

"SLYTHERIN!" the hat announced before the girl walked away smirking and heading proudly to the Slytherin table.

"Some of you may know of Professor Snape's death and that Professor Sluhorn has retired from teaching." McGonagall started and the whole student body was murmuring and most, like the golden trio, Neville, Luna, and countless others except the younger students were looking at Draco and I, confused.

"This year, we are glad to welcome Draco Malfoy and Alison Malfoy, back this year, not as students, but as your professors." Minerva announced and held out her arm out to her left where Draco and I were sitting.

"Mrs. Malfoy will be teaching Potions and Mr. Malfoy will be teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts along with the head of Slytherin." Minerva added signifying Draco.

"Enough of my blabbing, eat!" Minerva clapped, just like Dumbledore would have.

Draco held my hand underneath the table and smiled.

Then someone gagged at the tables.

I looked straight towards the Gryffindor table.. Already having an idea who gagged.

I was Harry staring at us in disgust.

Hermione caught a glimpse of Harry and my own silent dispute and grabbed onto Harry's shoulders and pulled him back into his previous conversation and sent me an apologetic smile.

I returned to messing with my dinner.

Then Draco nudged my arm.

"Yes?" I asked, keeping my calm appearance.

"Is everything okay between you and Harry?" Draco asked while looking at me with soft eyes.

"Not now Draco." I sighed, never taking my eyes off my uneaten dinner.

"You should really eat, Alison." Draco nagged.

I opened my mouth to protest but Draco beat me to it.

"If not for you, then for our kid." he sighed and placed his hand on my slightly distended stomach.

I had to smile at the moment...

Who would've thought that Draco and I would have actually married and started a family together.

Who would've thought that "That foul git" the "Amazing Bouncing Ferret" could have a kind and caring nature?

I fell in love with Draco when I first met him.

Then thinking back to my first year at Hogwarts.

The year I fell in love.

The year I met the love of my life.

The year I made the biggest mistake of my life.

*Flashback*

"Last call for the Hogwarts express!" a man called.

I stared out the window as I waited for the train to begin my journey. So I could meet my "famous" brother.

I passed that cabin he was in, but it was already full so I found a nearly empty one. There was a boy with whiteish blonde hair slicked back.

"Excuse me? Can I sit here?" I asked timidly.