The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (29)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What does that mean ... ?" I gulped, feigning ignorance.

He smirked pressing his entire body against mine and I gulped again.

"Remember you said if I confessed to you first ... Then I could do ... things with you." He smirked, raising one rough hand and brushing it down my cheek making me tremble - suddenly hyper-aware of his long lean body, flush against my own.

"But seeing as you confessed first ... I'll be the one letting you do things to me ..." He smirked again his eyes twinkling with amusement and lust. I managed to dredge up a scowl and his smirk widened.

"I don't recall this part of the bet. Actually I don't remember there being any stakes at all, it was just a pride factor. Anyways, who says I want to do things to you?" I snarled back at him and his smirk switched to a full out grin - making me lose my breath momentarily.

"Um, how turned on you are right now AND the hickey you gave me before."

"We both know that hickey was so that no other girl would touch you - who wants a guy with a hickey on his neck?"

"And why would you not want any other girl to touch me, huh? And I think you want THIS guy with a hickey on his neck." He gestured to himself and I huffed frustratedly. He was turning all my words around!

"I don't want you Kaden." I grumbled out, unable to meet his eyes as I said it. Suddenly, his strong, capable hands were wrapped under my jaw, forcing my eyes up to his.

"Look me in the eye and say that."

I swallowed thickly and maintained his gaze, opening my mouth slowly.

"I ... d-" I just couldn't force the words past my lips looking into those beautiful stormy eyes.

"I want you." I finally admitted in a husky voice, he groaned in the back of his throat before lowering his face slowly to mine - my breathing catching and my heart rate picking up double-time.

"I know you do." He whispered before his lips landed on mine, moving roughly against me, his hips jerked into mine and I was lifted from the floor - his hands gripping my thighs roughly, my hands entwined in his thick black locks. He growled a little, biting on my lip and I teasingly kept my mouth firmly shut.

His hands travelled further up my thigh, cupping my ass and squeezing me roughly making me gasp, allowing him entrance to my mouth. He tasted spicy and completely ... Kaden. I couldn't imagine him tasting any other way.

I was so caught up in our lust that I barely noticed my phone vibrating in my pocket. I eventually pulled away, breathing heavily and opening my eyes.

"Don't answer that." He growled, moving down my neck, his lips teasing me - gently sucking and nipping here and there. I glanced around, suddenly remembering where we were.

"I have to. We can't do anything here anyway - we're in the middle of the school and class let's out in ..." I whipped out my phone and raised my eyebrows. "Five minutes." So we'd been standing here making out for twenty minutes ... I quickly scrolled to my missed calls, seeing Jay's number at the top of the list. I sighed.

"Don't bother calling him back - come on ... Turn it off." He smirked and raised an eyebrow suggestively. I bit my lip, hesitating. He slipped his hand slowly down my waist and under the back of my shirt - brushing the sensitive skin there. I bit down hard enough on my lip to draw blood and could feel my wolf surfacing - I think she wanted this even more than I did.