Chapter 3 - He Seems Nice!

I parked my car in the school parking lot and turned off the engine. Jacob was beside me in the passengers seat looking more scared than ever. He was shaking but you could tell he was trying to stop it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded frantically, not even looking at me.

"Then why are you shaking?"

"I-It's j-just...." He pointed to the kids wondering around outside.

"What about them? Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Yeah." He mumbled. His eyes were flicking back and forth between me and the floor.

"Why?"

"Th-Their n-not exactly m-my f-friends. A-And the g-guys l-like to p-pick on m-me." He stuttered. Which is cute by the way. Just saying.

"What guys?" I asked curiously.

He froze for a seond but quickly composed himself, "N-Nobody." He whispered.

I grabbed his chin to make him look me in he eyes, "Who?" I demanded.

"I-I don't k-know t-their names." He lied. I could tell he was lying but I didn't want to push the subject, so I just let it go.

"It's okay," I smiled, "You've got me now, I won't let anything happen to you. These guys know what I'm about." I winked.

He blushed and played with his hands in his lap. Aw, how cute! I smiled at the sight. 

"C'mon, we should get going."

He nodded. I got out the car and shut the door. Jacob did the same thing. We immediately got stares from everyone around. Probably wondering why the 'nerd' was in the car with me. Whatever.

I locked the doors and went to meet Jacob on the other side. I gave him a reassuring smile, which he returned half heartedly, as we walked inside the school to make him feel more comfortable.

"Hey bitch!" Someone shouted.

I stopped walking and turned to see Noriah waving while making her way through the crowded bunch of people.

When she finally made it over here, I greeted her, "Hey hoe!"

Noriah didn't respond. Instead she just stared at something over my shoulder. I turned my head to see her staring at Jacob. He shifted uncomfortably trying to get the attention away from him.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, "How rude of me?! Noriah, this is Jacob. Jacob, this is my brest friend Noriah." I introduced.

"Hey!" She smiled.

"Hey." He mumbled.

Holding out both her arms, Noriah pushed passed me to stand infront of Jacob, who just gave her a weird look.

"I'm a hugger you know!" She said playfully.

I laughed at her forwardness.

Jacob stood there for a second, before he finally took her with open arms. They pulled out of the hug and Jacob was as red as a tomato. He's blushing!

"W-Well I s-should g-get to class. N-Nice m-meeting you N-Noriah, a-and t-thanks f-for e-everything Ne'Vaeh." He said. Without waiting for a reply, he walked off.

"He seems nice." Noriah said.

"Yeah, he does." I agreed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -