My New Home

i reached the Hokage's door easily, i didn't even knock when i came in. the 3rd looked up from his paperwork and i stared at it. it had my name on it. i pulled my guitar off my shoulder and set it on the floor next to the chair in front of his desk and i sat down.

"so this is you?" the 3rd asked. i simply nodded. then i looked at the paper once more, before pointing to the part of the paper that said 'father', then gave the hokage a confused look. he gave one right back before asking, "you don't know who your father is?"

i shook my head 'no' and he brought in a jonin (i acctually learned something from tv! :P), then pointed to the father part of the paper again. the jonin went wide-eyed then looked at me before questioning "does he know? she looks nothing like him!"

"no, her mother hid her from him, didn't want him to see and hurt her. and she looks like her mother. now i would like you to bring kakashi here and say nothing of why." the hokage explained/demanded. the jonin guy nodded, gave me a look and left.

"you don't speak, do you?" the hokage asked, worriely. i shook my head no then quietly mumbled.

"n-no i do..."

"that's good" he smiled. then there was a sudden poof and i decided to keep my eyes on the hokage's desk. appearently the hokage noticed this and shrugged it off, staring at the person behind me.

" yes, hokage-sama?" a noticable male voice asked. the hokage had him come over to the desk and look at the paper. the silver-headed man went wide-eyed and looked to me.

"she kept her from you," the hokage grimanced. the man who is supposidly my father pulled my face to look at him, so i kept my eyes emotionless. the man grew sad and tears in his eyes were noticable.

"you look so much like her." he muttered before continueing "that's why she left..... i'm sorry" i gave him a confused look, and he looked at the guitar below me.

"you play?" both the hokage and my father asked, whereas i nodded.

"okay, well when we get you home, you can play something." the man told me. i smiled and nodded eagerly.

"well i have matters to attend to, so bye~" the hokage waved us off. we left the tower and headed to the man's house. also known as my new home.