Off to see the Wizard of Konoha

i sat in front of the burned down apartment building, silently crying. Oreo and Hatori had left with my adoptive mother's friends. the reason i was crying was not because they left me alone or Mum died.

'AGAIN?! WHY AM I SO WEAK?!' i silented demanded of an answer from myself. i couldn't save my mum last time and it happened again! seriously? i only cried harder.

-flashback-

a 5 year old version of me runs toward the bloodied building that belonged to my family. as i was coming inside, i could see the cold dead carcases i recognized as family. my father had left me and mum back on my birthday. he had said he had a mission and he didn't come home until after mum moved us away.

i entered the master bedroom that belonged to my mother. sure enough she was there, laying still on the ground, in a puddle of blood. her repremended reverse sharingan( instead of red eyes with black dots, its black eyes with red dots) eyes were fixated on the cieling. i kneeled next to her, pulling at her pale blue dress with bands as sleeves. she shook as i shook her, when i stop, she lay still again.

i pulled my knees to my chest and cried and cried and cried until i heard footsteps. i froze, then a man with long black hair back in a ponytail, sharingan( more importantly, mangekyou sharingan) and a cloak or black and red clouds.

"Pein-sama, there is one left. shall we kill her too? or leave her to suffer?" the strange man inquired.

"death would end her grief and pain, but suffering would, as the name protudes, have the child suffer, so lets leave her to grieve. itachi." another man answered coldly before walking with this so called itachi.

after they left, i returned to crying. then i went insane i guess, i ran to the bathroom and cut my long black hair to short with two long pieces in front black hair(like in picture). i then put on my favorite blue hat and left that house.

-flashback end-

baffling the firemen i ran into the burnt building and up to my room, then i grabbed my favorite hat i had to remember of my real mother. and after that i ran out, and as soon as i did, the complex collapsed.

i put my headband on over my hat and went walking until i got caught into a forest.\

'what the flippin' fudge cakesters?' i thought 'i didn't think there were forests in wyandotte, cuz' ya know, there's isn't!'

i then approached these huuuuge gates that said 'Konoha'. as soon as i saw that, i raised an eyebrow.

"kyo, i don't think we're in wyandotte anymore." i spoke to myself. then i stared inside the gates, there were two males sitting, one sleeping, the other, reading. i walked past them easily but then headed to what i thought was the hokage tower.

i walked in to see the future hokage, Jaraiya-sama. or as i like to call him, the lazy bum who didn't want to become hokage because he was just too lazy. i laughed, earning a strange look from mr. lazy bumness himself. i raised my eyebrows and walked around him, and of course, as planned, he checked me out. and of course, i kicked his head.

*sigh* off to see the wizard of konoha....