Uchiha's Love (SasukexOC)

Sooo I was never really a Sasuke fangirl....until *cough* A certain SOMEONE came along.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! And.....I KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!

---------------------------------

Third Person POV

"WHAT?!"

Kakashi and The Third Hokage flinched as the 12 year old girl slammed her palms on the desk in outrage. Her black eyes flashed dangerously, only the black bangs covering her eyes, spared the men from her full death look.

"I'M BEING ASSIGNED TO A FOUR MEMBER TEAM?!"

"Yes." Sarutobi said around his pipe. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"HELL YES!" She snapped, waving a sheet of paper before the mans face. "IT ISNT BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO WORK WITH HIM!" She pointed to Kakashi. "DUCK BUTT UCHIHA! FOREHEAD HARUNO! BAKA WEIRDO UZUMAKI! THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST!" She thought for a minute. "Well actually the worst of the worst would be the Ino-Shika-Cho freaks....BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER! I WANT OFF!"

Sarutobi sighed. "The only way you'll get off the team is if you quit being a ninja all together."

Her eyes widened a bit. " ........Fine......I'll be.off then." She turned to Kakashi. "What time do you want me to be there Hatake?"

Kakashi blinked. "6 AM. But uh-"

"See ya at 6." She headed for the door.

"Raikou." Sarutobi called.

"Yeah old man?"

"Your staying with Kakashi."

She tripped and fell flat. "WHAT?! OH HELL NO!"

"Oh yes." Sarutobi replied calmly.

She latched onto the desk leg. "You'll NEVER take me! At least not alive!"

Kakashi and Sarutobi stared at each other. Then the Jônin sighed and grabbed the girl around her waist.

"HEY!" She yelped. "LET GO YOU PERV!"

Kakashi tugged her off the desk leg and flung her over his shoulder.

"You can't keep living in the streets." He whispered to her as she pounded on his back.

"YES I CAN! LEMME GO!" She howled.

Kakashi rolled his visable eye, nodded to the Hokage and headed out the door.

**********FF******

"You gonna eat that?"

Silence.

"Raikou I know your hungry."

"....shut up fool."

"Not until you eat your ramen....baka."

"I am NOT a baka!" She growled, stirring her ramen with the chopsticks..

"Do you know how to eat? "

"Duh."

"Then why don't you?"

"I'll eat when you go away!" She snarled.

Kakashi sighed and left the room leaving the girl with her lunch.

Gulping fown her miso ramen, Raikou tried to think of an escape plan.

'I could use Lightning Blade on him.....if I knew it well enough.....and if I did.....i'd be classified as a rogue ninja and killed. Damn. What to do? What to do?'

Kakashi came back a few minutes later. "It's past time we met the other students. Hurry up."

She quickly flung her bowl in the sink and raced for the door. "Kami, you could've TOLD me you were waiting on me!"

"I wasn't." He chuckled. He slowly walked towards the Academy.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hurry it up your already late!"

"Raikou?"

"WHAT?!

"I am never late. I arrive precisly when I intend too."

"Eh? Whatever! I'm going ahead!"

She raced off towards the Ninja Academy and entered the room to find her future team mates arguing. Well, pink head and baka boy were. Uchiha was sitting at his desk doing nothing.

As usual.

"Your late!" Naruto and Sakura screamed.

Raikou shrugged. "Seeing as the sensei isn't here yet, it doesn't matter."

They looked at each other and Sakura sighed. "What did I do to deserve this-? Hey Naruto! What do you think your doing?!"

The blond had positioned a stool next to the door to get a chalk eraser in the door so that it would fall on top of Hatake's head when he entered.

Raikou grinned. She was starting to like this boy.

Naruto jumped down from his stool, grinning. "That's what he get's for coming late! Surprise!"

"Good one Naruto." Raikou said.

"BELIEVE IT!"

Sakura facepalmed. "Your just asking for trouble. You know that right?"

"Our sensei is a Jônin." Sasuke grumped. "You really think he'll fall for something so lame?"

"Sasuke's right!" Sakura said. "Your SO clueless Naruto!"

Raikou growled. "You don't know a damn Duck-butt." She glared at Sasuke and then Sakura. "That goes for you too Pinkie."

They both glared at her.

"Who do you think you-" Sakura started.

She never finished.

Just then the door opened and the eraser came right down on Hatake's head.

Naruto and Raikou doubled over in laughter.

"I got him! He totally fell for it!" Naruto laughed.

"I'm sorry Sensei!" Sakura fidgeted. "I told him not to do it. But he wouldn't listen. I'd NEVER do something like that!"

"Sakura, you kiss up!" Raikou whispered, earning a glare from the pinkette.

'You wanna play the glare game hm?' Raikou thought sending the girl her death glare.

Sakura's eyes widened and she looked back at Hatake who had just brushed the dust out of his hair.

"Hm. My first impression of this group-" Kakashi sighed. "Your a bunch of idiots."

-------------------------------------

Meh. I'm a baka for writing this......comment and let me know if I should continue....

Or vote....

Whatever. XD