How Did I Fall in Love With You ?

• Dedicated to My Family

 Edited by : ChiangKahYee

© 2013, Tala S

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

__________________________________________________

{When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.}

“So are you going out with Adam tonight?” I turned around to see Jason leaning against the door frame of my room. Jason was my best friend; we’ve known each other since we were three years old. Flash forward fifteen yeas later, and now I’m head over heels in love with him, and have been for as long as I can remember. But I never had the courage to tell him how I feel, so I’m pretty much stuck in the friend zone.

 “Mmm what?” I asked, giving my head a little shake. I stared back at him.

 “I said, are you going out with Adam tonight?” he gave me one of his small dazzling smiles, and his eyes twinkled a bit. Jason’s eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen, they even had a little grey to them which only added to their appeal.

He went over and sat on my bed. He was wearing a simple black tee and a pair of Levi’s jeans that fitted him perfectly.

 “Yeah, we’re going to catch a movie. Wanna come?” I glanced over at him before turning back to the mirror to finish applying on my make-up.

 “Nah, I think I’ll just hang out with Luke or Taylor. Besides I don’t wanna be a third wheel on your date with Dumbo,” he smirked, looking at me through the mirror.

 “You know he hates it when you call him that,” I pointed out, trying to look at him with a straight face, but ended up smiling when I saw him grinning at me.

He started calling Adam, “Dumbo” when Adam cut his hair a month ago; and the cut unfortunately made his ears look too big for his head.

 “Wait, didn’t I hear you ask Amanda out to dinner tonight?” I turned in my seat and raised an eyebrow at him.

 “Oh yeah totally forgot about that...” he said in a monotonous tone.

“How could you forget you had a date for the night? Which, might I add is with Amanda Butler, the most beautiful girl in our school!” I stated.

 “I’m already looking at the most beautiful girl in our school.” He always does this; he throws in those little compliments and looks at me with those eyes, which I just wanted to melt in.

 Jason was definitely a player; all the girls in our school fight for his attention on a daily basis. Still he had a sweet side, I mean even though he’s a joke, he never bullied anyone.

 “So when is Dumbo getting here?” He smirked at me.

 “Adam will be here at 6:30,” I replied calmly. Jason had this annoying habit of always trying to irritate me whenever he had the chance.

 I’ve been going out with Adam for about 4 months now. He’s a great guy. He had short, spiky blond hair, dark brown eyes and a swimmers body. He was sweet and kind and I really liked him, but he was no Jason.

Jason is 6’2, with a six pack and short dark brown hair.  He could be nice, sweet, giving and protective. But he also had his bad side; reckless, arrogant, annoying, and above all, jealous as hell.

“Where are you taking Amanda tonight?” I got up and headed to my closet. It was five fifteen and I needed to find something to wear for my date with Adam. I opened the closet and pulled out my skinny ripped jeans and a red and black stripped shirt, which I rolled up to my elbows.

 “I don’t know yet. Any ideas?” he asked.

 “How about Crumbs?” I suggested as I went in to the bathroom to change my clothes.

“Rach, this is a first date. I’m not trying to marry her,” he said from behind the door.

 “What? I love that place!” I said defensively. I came out of the bathroom and looked at Jason.

 “So what do you think, hot or not?” 

  He did a circling motion with his index finger, and I turned around slowly.

“Too hot,” he said giving me a wink.

 “Why thank you, kind sir.” I make a lady-like bow in front of him.

 “You know, I don’t see why you like him.” He came to stand in front of me, causing me to tilt my head back; considering he was a head taller than me.

“Adam’s a great guy.” I looked up at him, thinking to myself that I was so wrong. Adam was nothing compared to him.

“I think you can do better.” He pulled out a strand of my wave blond hair and started playing with it.

 “Any recommendations?” I asked teasingly.

 “I’m working on it,” He said with a devilish grin.

“Keep me posted,” I smiled back at him.

 “You know you have the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen.” I swallowed hard as I kept looking into his eyes. After a few minutes, we both pulled away.

 “Well, I better go. Apparently, I have a date tonight.” He gave me a peck on the cheek and walked out, but stood just outside my door and looked over.

 “Call me when you get back ok?” He always had to know where I was 24/7.

“Ok see you.” I gave him a smile and tucked the strand of hair he was playing with behind my ear.

"See ya, hot stuff," he gave me another wink, and left.

____________________________________________________

  Check out my New Story "Wanted"... it's a drama/romance/teen-fic kinda story. (not a cliche)

Thanking for giving my story a chance. This is one of my first stories here and I'm every proud of it ,so help me by Voting,Commenting and Sharing it with your friends. 

Check out my other stories for action , Humor, romance and Spiritual 

 This book goes out to my amazing friends(N, B , M) and to my amazing  family !! love you guys soo much <3<3 and thanks to my favorite twins for the cover