Chapter nine

CHAPTER NINE

**************

            I groaned irritatingly as I tried to get my shoes inside my feet. When I realized that it was pointless in wearing that shoes, I threw it far away from me and grabbbed a different pair. 

        I realized that Andee had come inside and was already eating brunch with Ellis.

        I frowned at the sight of Andee, looking effortlessly dangerous with his red, tight jeans and black striped with white top. His brown hair was not even styled but still looked above average. He had his blue eyes covered with his dark RayBans. I felt ashamed even though I knew I looked good.

        I nerviously shuffled on my feet and sighed.

        "What the fck are you doing there?" Andee asked.

        "Come here and eat with us, will you?" Ellis said, finishing her second bread.

        I walked towards the table and slumped my butt down like a moody kid. Andee noticed it so he dropped his bread and looked at me irritatingly. "What's with you, woman? PMS shít?"

        I instantly grabbed my table napkin and threw it at his face. He arrogantly caught it. 

        I stuck my tongue at him but still didn't talk.

        Ellis stood up, grabbed her plate and placed it on the sink. She grabbed her glass and drank her water thoroughly. 

        "Make it quick. We're leaving 5 minutes tops." She said, rushing her way to the bedroom to get her stuff.

        Andee stabbed his fork at his beans and ate it. "I'm leaving on friday night." He sighed.

        I looked at him. "Leaving? Leaving where? Leaving the town? Where are you going?"

        He looked at me dumbly and threw the table napkin I threw at him earlier. I thought I could catch it like he did, but boy was I wrong.

        He chuckled. "Stupid, not leaving the town."

        I glared at him before placing the napkin away. "Well, the way you delivered it made it sound like you are." I rolled my eyes.

        He laughed. "I meant, I'm leaving on friday night because a friend of my friend is throwing a house party."

        I felt my ears rushed. "I didn't tell you anything about Mel's party."

        "Not you, my other friend. Austin?" He stopped. "Wait, you're friends with Mel?"

        I looked at him. "You don't remember? I mentioned her name dozens of times."

        He slammed his huge hand on his forehead and nodded his head. "Right. That's why her name sounded familiar."

        "You're going?" I asked him. "We could go together if you want."

        "That was what I was thinking actually." He said, taking another bite off of his bread. "Let's get Ellis with us, as well. She deserve a break."

        As if on cue, Ellis walked in the kitchen and eyed the both of us. "I heard my name. What is it?" She asked, refilling her previously glass with water.

        "Joey's friend is throwing a house party. Wanna come over?" Andee said.

        Ellis held a finger as she continued chugging her water. When she was finished, she placed the glass down and exhaled in relief. "Alright! Finally a party after months! The last party I went was on my workers' and it was sick. Too many girls, ugh. Guys there were getting busy with the other girls. Not complaining, her drinks were one of the best."

        "Right. This friday, okay?" Andee chuckled. "Get your young spirit up and I'll see you by the party."

        I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed. "How about you?"

        "JC and Austin will pick me up. I promise I'll watch over you two." He said. He drank his water and stood up.

        "We're all ready, Princess." Ellis said.

        Andee stretched, revealing his bare and white stomach. I blushed and looked at away. I grabbed a piece of bread and bit it. "Let's go clothes hunting."

/

        One of the perks of having people with you when you shop was first, they could be honest which clothes does looked good on you. Second, they could give you ideas what to and what not to wear.

        I got to try dozens of clothes in a span of three hours and finally had bought around 9 clothes in total. Three were shirts. One high-waisted short. Two dresses. Two jeans. And one tank top.

        I decided which one to wear for friday's party, so I got this sexy, smooth, looking jeans and it somehow looked good with my other newly bought WILD ONES shirt. I decided to buy two new shoes as well. One black sneakers from Convert's and the other one was Forever 16's gladiator shoes. I haven't decided which one of them to choose. Ellis liked the F16's and Andee preferred the Convert's.

        Andee got to buy himself a new wristwatch, a black shirt that fitted him perfectly and another khaki shorts. 

        Ellis got herself at least five new dress. Three of them were florals, Andee insisted not to buy those but Ellis said that floral dresses made her blend more to youngsters. The two were more sophisticated. She said it was for her work or any formal events. 

        We were at the foodcourt, and Andee decided to get the orders for us. I decided to accompany Ellis on the table. 

        "Ugh. My feet is killing me." She messaged her feet under the table. I made a face.

        "Make sure you wash your hands before you eat." I said.

        She laughed. "Ew. Who the hell would even not wash their hands after they touch their feet?"

       I laughed. "Aunt Betty does."

        Ellis groaned and laughed. "Ugh, no! No! Stop! Ugh! Joey!"

        We laughed and high-fived. "I remembered when your mom used to place alcohol and sanitizers on the table for Aunt Betty."

        "That girl has fungus reaction." Ellis laughed and shivered. "Ugh, too lazy to wash her hands so my mom places sanitizers on the table. But fcking Betty still doesn't want to use them. Stupid old lady."

        I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Your mom thought it was useless, so eventually she had it removed from the table and just reminded herself and everyone else not to mind her prior dinner."

        "I will definitely not introduce my kids to her. Ever." Ellis laughed.

        Andee placed the tray filled with foods on the table. Who slowly took the plates one by one and placed it in front of us. 

        "I smelled gossip. What was it?" He asked.

        Ellis waved her hand dismissively before standing up. "Nothing big. Just remembering about Aunt Betty and her gross habit before eating."

        Andee almost puked his hamburger and we laughed. He glared at Ellis and drank his pineapple juice. "Ugh. She's sick, alright."

        "She's not. She's just the way she is." Ellis winked. "And since, I am not her. I am going to wash my hands, excuse me."

        Andee looked at me. I nodded. "Yep. She touched her feet."

        This time, Andee did puked.

********

- M xx