My Reaction to Breaking Dawn (CONTAINS SO MANY SPOILERS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY)

Hey!!!!! So, it's Alice here, telling you about my reaction to Breaking Dawn Part 1, the 4th movie in the Twilight saga.

BEFORE THE MOVIE

Okay, so I went to the movie theater with my sister (iluvparamore21) and two of our friends (one of them was 1pinkgiraffe). We also met up with a friend at the theater. Anyways so on the car ride there we were all excited and were like "OMG we're gonna go see Breaking Dawn." Then when we got to the theater we bought out tickets. They were about $8 a ticket. I personally would've paid $30. So we all bought popcorn and soda. The cups had Breaking Dawn on them and I was all like "OMG!!!" Then we stood by the theater for ten minutes cause they weren't done cleaning it. On a TV outside of the theater there was the preview for Breaking Dawn and we started to squel. We were so happy. When we finnaly got to go in. We got a seat right in the middle. I got the best seat there. Then we watched the commercials before the movie. Some of them were really funny. Then the lights went out and I started to squel. They showed the previews and I was all like "Start the movie already!"

BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE

So when the red Summit thing came up, I was like "ahhhhhhhhhh!" Then it showed Jacob and he took his shirt off! Everyone was like "Wooooooo!" I liked Renee's walk with the invitation. Phil was ugly though. I thought he looked better than that. Oh well. When Alice was on the screen I was like "Ahhhhhhhh Alice I love you." I was laughing and crying at the same time when they started to talk. Bella was all like "Alice I can't wear these shoes," and Alice was like "You just have to break them in," and Bella was like "I've been breaking them in for 3 days." LOL!!!

BELLA'S ROOM

I was real sad at Bella in her room cause everything was all packed up and I was like OMG Twilight's almost over! Snifle. Anyway then Edward came in and I was like ahhhh Edward! Anyway, then he was all like "Bella, there's something you need to know about me," then Bella said "You're not a virgin," and I was like bahahahahahaha! Then he was all like I was a killer and I was like not this again. I thought he was gonna talk about Tanya cause they never said anything about her in the movies. Anyway, then there was a flashback and I was all like omg Edward a billion years ago. I was laughin so hard when he was eating people. Anyway, then Jasper and Emmett were jumping into the window and I was like hahahaha! Bella was all like "I'll be the one in white." Then when he jumped out of the window it was funny too.

BELLA'S DREAM

So when Bella falls asleep, she has a dream. Ah, what can I say about this dream? It was different, I have to say. It had a wierd type of quality to it. Anyway, I knew it was a dream, cause there were no people and it wasn't like in the pictures. Haha. Anyways, so Bella goes down the aisle, and looks at Edward. Then when she looks away, she sees the Volturi. OMG!!! Then when she looks back at Edward, he has a little blood on him. She also has some blood on her dress. During this I'm thinking OMG that blood stain will NEVER get out. Anyway when she looks down, she finds herself standing on a pile of her dead friends and family. Another plesent dream from Isabella Swan!!!

PREP FOR THE WEDDING

So I squealed when Alice was doing Bella's makeup. I love Alice! Anyway then Rose came in and offered to do Bella's hair. Rose said "Please, Bella. I'm not offended by your choice of groom." Then Bella said "Just my complete lack of respect for mortallity," or something like that. Then Rose said "Essentially." Everyone laughed. I don't know why though. I didn't see what was funny about it. I laughed anyone because I was happy. Anyway ALICE!!!! was like "Weddings, they bring everyone together." I was all like "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp!!!!!" Then Charlie and Renee came up. Hahahahaha the thing with the graduation caps!!!! Then Charlie was like "I know, I look hot." LOL!!!! I think the moustache was talking.