Chapter 23

HEY GUYS :D BEFORE I START THE STORY I HAVE A FEW THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOUS :D YOU MIGHT NOT FIND IT INTERESTING BUT FOR ME IM ACTUALLY SO HAPPY ! 

FIRST I GOT A JOB !!! I WORK AS A CASHIER AT WOOLWORTHS :D NOT THE MOST EXCITING JOB BUT I GET PAID ! :)) SO THATS A BONUS !

SECOND IM PLANNING ON REDECORATING MY WHOLE ROOM WITH NEW FURNITURE :D AND SO FAR I HAVE GOT THIS NEW STEREO SYSTEM THINGY :D IM LISTENING TO IT NOW WHILE I WRITE THIS :)

THIRD I FINALLY DID MY ENGLISH PLAY I GOT AN A ! SO HAPPY :D I LOVE DRAMA

UMMM WELL......I KNOW YOU PROBS DONT WANT TO READ THIS AND YOU WANT TO READ THIS BUT I THOUGHT SINCE YOU GUYS LIKE TO READ MY STORY....WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY.... ANYWAYS SINCE YOUR READING THIS I MIGHT TELL YOU A BIT ABOUT MY LIFE....KINDA RANDOM I KNOW SORRY...

ANYWAYS IM GOING TO STOP NOW AND WRITE THIS AFTER THE STORY SINCE YOU GUYS ARE PROBS DYING TO READ THE STORY....ANYWAYS ENJOY !! :D

Kat's P.O.V

 Normally on a weekend we go to our parents house to see them, but Max and Jordan being well Max and Jordan decided that from now on at least once a month on a weekend instead of going to our parents house it will be a 'pack bonding' weekend.

In other words, its another opitunity for us to spend the weekend away from our parents doing whatever we want.

I was hoping that this weekend there would be no arguments between Tiffany and Jordan, but that was me being stupid for even thinking that could ever happen. A girl can always dream cant she.

Not even ten seconds after Jordan and Max told us about there 'oh brilliant idea' as they call it, Jordan and Tiffany were at each others throats, litterally.

We were all standing in the lounge room, Tiffany holding Jordan by the throat few seconds after she had kneed him in the balls.

"What part of your of brilliant idea is suppost to be brilliant?" Tiffany growled at him, tightening her hold o his throat.

The reason Tiffany is going crazy on Jordan and noone is helping him is because Jordn suggested we all sleep in the same room together for the whole weekend, if we dont if will defeat the 'purpose' of 'Pack Bonding'.

"I dont understand what the big problem is?" Jordan managed to sqeeze out as her grip tightened even more around him neck, making his face go slightly red.

"The 'big problem' is that your voice alone makes me want to hit myself in the face with a frypan but now you want me to actually spend my weekend with you?"

"We normally spend a week together anyway?" Jordan said "I dont see what a couple more days are going to do"

"But during that week i aviod you, now i cant because of your so brilliant idea" She glared at him and tightened her grip on his neck

"If i knew my idea would have caused this reaction i would have never suggested it" Jorda gasped for breathe.

"Tiffany" Kelly ran over to her "Killing Jordan wont get rid of the pack bonding weekend"

"No but it will make my weekend so much more relaxing" SHe glared at him but released her hold on Jordan neck. He fell to the floor gasping for breathe.

"Geez women, your getting more violent everyday" Jordan said "Is it your time of month?"

 Kelly slapped him.

"I think Tiffany is rubbing of on you" Jordan said rubbing his cheek.

"You dont ask girls that!" Kelly screamed at him "thats rude. Appolagize to Tiffany"