Chapter 16: "Was you planning to wear this on your date?" -Justin Part {1/3}

Chloe

My lips latched around the base of the glass cup, slowly sipping down the sweet glass of orange juice as I swung my leg back and forth under the smooth wooden table, crossing my left over my right leg- I look at my surroundings. I was currently in a breakfast restaurant also known as "Cathy's," as I waited for my food to show up. Madison called me at the break of dawn asking me to come here and quote, " As soon as possible, I have something to tell you! * insert exciting screams here*."

I groaned as 30 minutes pass, if you called me, aren't you suppose to be here before I am? I place a delighted smile on as the blonde with blue eyes approached me with my delicious food. She smiled back, and place my order of pancakes on top of the table.

"Will that be all for you ma'am?" she asked me, placing her pad in her side pocket, I nodded sweetly, and she turned and walked away.

I stabbed my fork into the pancakes, sighing as they melted in my mouth, hearing a melody ding when I closed my eyes. When I reopen my eyes, there sat a smiling Madison, I rolled my eyes and continued eating my sweet pancakes.

Leaning back against the soft chair cushion lazily, I watched as Madison blinked at me, no one talking just yet, "Well.." I said blinking back, closing my mouth over my fork and pulling it back out, chewing.

I quirked my eyebrows knowingly at her and she just nodded her head dismissively, "Hush, let me think." she said hurriedly, not being able to hide the tone in her voice as she smiled harder.

I licked my lips, nodding my head 'sure' and finishing up my pancakes, taking out my phone, I looked down and realize I had a message? I bit the corner of my mouth, opening up the message.

- blake.

looking forward for tonight.

I rolled my eyes playfully, hunching over in my seat and hiding my blush inside my now covered face. I smirked, typing a message back.

- Chloe.

um. what is tonight exactly?

I clicked off my phone, rising my eyes towards Madison irish green ones, a girlish smirk on her face,

"What?" I snapped, trying to keep a serious face.

"Don't 'what!' me, who was that?" she asked, motioning her hand towards my phone, I followed her hand and and slowly looked back up, "a person." I said childish, looking away.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Like- you know what, nevermind- you have to tell me sooner to later." shaking her at me, and smirking again.

"I choose later." I smartly remarked, feeling a buzz in my lap. "What did you have to tell me?" I asked her, sneakily opening up the message.

- blake.

that hurt, you're kidding. right?

I made a sad face, smiling at his cuteness, as Madison rambled on about whatever. I thought of something to text him back with, afterwards typing it in.

- Chloe.

Of course I am, I know what tonight is cutie.

Madison snapped her hands in my face to get my attention, I look towards her, her face reading as to why I've been staring at my lap for the past three minutes, "Huh?" I asked absent-mildly, looking towards her but not really paying attention.

Madison tapped her white heels underneath the table, "Have you've been listening to anything I have said to you?" she asked in a firm tone, I open my mouth to answer her question but- "Let me answer that for you, no you haven't." she said bluntly, earning a me a mean look from her.