Chapter 2-Team Plasma Queen?!

"Zoroa! Foul play!" I yelled with every ounce of energy in my body.

I needed to be honest, at this point I had already figured out how much of a chance I have against N... Yes none.

I was up against N's Lucario!

His stupid Lucario!

Zoroa couldn't even place a scratch on him! That's what you get when you have a dark type head to head with a steel/fighting type.

"Aura Sphere." N commanded, he seemed really calm.

I was so confused though, how does he manage to keep calm during a Pokemon battle?

"Zoroa!" I cried out as a massive ball of energy hit him. I leaped into the air to catch him as he was blasted backwards off the ground. My body hit hard on the ground and I felt a massive stab of pain run up my arm. I had caught him and as long as he was in my grasp, I didn't care.

I could feel tears welling up. No way was I going to cry in front of N! I shook my head fiercely and sat up holding Zoroa who was still fainted.

"I told you I couldn't do it... " I muttered quietly so that he wouldn't hear me.

"You made me try think I was able to beat you, I got too big headed and now look where that's got me! Everyone is going to lose their Pokemon because I had failed them... It's my fault!"

My voice trailed off and i felt as if my heart had just broken into two. I was completely and utterly right. If all of the trainers lost their Pokemon, it would only be because of me... None of Team plasma's.

I glanced up only to see N kneel beside me, his hand wiped away my tears. I backed away in shock and fear. It was only N. But I was wondering what he planned to do now.. He had defeated me... As his whole purpose of this battle was to do.

He grabbed my arm and I nervously pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked frightened.

"Getting you off the ground." He said simply.

Hesitant I let him help me up and i stared at him.

We stood there quietly, In the middle of a blackened arena from our fighting Pokemon. I broke my eyes away from his gaze and looked sadly at my pokeballs with my fainted Pokemon, never had they tried so hard for me before. I even let them down.

I stood away from N and continued to hold my pokeballs, clutching them tightly and close to my chest.

And then his childish smile returned.

"Thank you for such a lovely battle." He said now grinning.

Wait....Did he just thank me?

"B-but, you beat me." I stammered from shock. I probably sounded like a dork but he laughed.

"Of course!"

It was like he didn't take anything serious at all.

"Lord N, we are here for your service." We heard a loud voice interrupt our conversation.

I turned around to face 5 grunts and 2 sages standing at the door. I glared at them and one smirked mischievously.

"Hold her." N called out, a victorious expression planted on his face. I didn't stop staring at him. Until a couple of the grunts came and grabbed my arm roughly.

"Ow you don't have to be so rough you stupid grunt." I scolded.

The grunt chuckled evilly.