The Secret Love

"Mommmmmm!!!"

"NO, Makenzie Rose Tillon! you are NOT going to that party!"

"ugghg, why do you have to ruin my life! You let Damon go to every party when he was my age!"

"Do not bring your brother into this," she screamed at me, "Thats my decison Makenzie, you are not going!"

"Whatever, ruin my socail life, i hope your happy!" i screamed as i ran to my room slamming the door

I texted my secrect boyfriend, Johnathan,

Me: 'not going, couldnt convence the monster :( '

Johnathan: 'thats ok baby ill just come hang at your house, i can bring toy story, and you make popcorn :) k?'

me: 'sounds good with me :) cant wait'

johnathan: 'be there in 20 mins'

Now im happy again. I wasnt planning on telling my mom he was coming over. Partially becuase she didnt know him or that we were dating, also becuase she was leaving the house now for 4 days and what she doesnt know wont kill her. i decided to change into some sweat pants and a tee shirt that said 'to infinty and beyond'. i have thirty minutes to wash my face and make some popcorn for me and johnathan. ohh there was the doorbell!

"hey!!" i excitedly yelled

"Theres my baby! I brought you something!" 

"ohh, okay, cmon give me a hug first!"

He hugged me so tight i couldnt possibly ever want to let go.

"Ok come on, get in the kitchen let me give you your gift!" he said realy sweetly

"You seem more excited then me johnathan!"

I ran into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter, i was really excited that he bought me a gift and there was no speacil ocation. He walked over and told me to close my eyes and smile. I heard a sound that i thought sounded like a chain. If it was a neckalace id be really excited! Then when told to i opend my eyes and saw a heart shape locket on a silver chain. The heart read 'forever & always' When I opend the locket i saw two of my faveorite pictures of us inside! 

"aww johnny boy! I love it thank you sooo so much!"

I gave him a hug, and a kiss. I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers, pulled him out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and sat on the couch.

"Hey why did you sit down!" i said while laughing 

"umm do you not want me to sit with you?!" he said confused

"No! i want you to sit with me! I just want you to put the movie in, duh!"

He got up as he chuckled a bit and put the movie in the xbox. We watched the movie for about 30 mins until i slowly fell asleep on his shoulder.