Chapter 55 - Wreckless.

Feeling herself having a little anxiety attack, Aunt Shay decided to call Noah to see where he was. After he didn't pick up, she texted me and asked me if I was coming home. I replied "Yes" since I had class tomorrow. Wanting to talk to one of her sons, she decided to call Isaiah and ask for help.

"Hello?" Isaiah answered.

"Hey baby." Aunt Shay sighed. "How are you?"

"Oh wassup, mama? And nothin'. Kayson actin' like I left him on the side of the road wit his cryin'." Isaiah smiled. "Sorry I ain't call you."

"Oh you're fine dear...." Aunt Shay groaned. "I just.....miss you......"

Isaiah knew that something was wrong because he could tell in his mothers voice. While driving back to his hotel, he decided to ask her was she okay.

"You aight, ma?" Isaiah asked. "It sound like somethin' wrong."

Aunt Shay paused, bowing her head a little and scratching the front of her scalp.

"Yeah..." Aunt Shay answered, nodding her head slowly. "I called to talk to you about something.."

"Well go ahead, ma." Isaiah said. "I'm all ears."

Aunt Shay wasn't as brave as she was when she called him. She thought of something else in her head just so she could get off the phone with Isaiah. Why? Because she could feel herself getting ready to cry.

"OP!" Aunt Shay smiled, smacking her leg and putting on a front. "There it is!"

"It's what?"

"I called you to ask you if you've seen my medication and it's right here." Aunt Shay laughed. "Noah's silly self must've moved it."

"Oh lord, ma." Isaiah groaned. "You gettin' old."

"Yeah." Aunt Shay sighed. "I guess I am."

"I'll call you in the mornin' when I wake up, ma." Isaiah smiled. "Love you."

"Love you too, baby." Aunt Shay sighed again. "Buh bye."

Aunt Shay hung up the phone and let it all out. She burst into tears because she was so terrified of her disease getting at her without the assistance of her boys being by her side. Without them, she had no help.

However, she knew that she couldn't keep Noah and Isaiah in the house forever. Meanwhile, Isaiah arrived at the hotel roughly 20 minutes later after leaving Tyler's beach house. When he placed Kayson onto the bed, he dropped the pacifier in his mouth and smiled.

"heyeah!" Kayson squealed.

"Time for a bath, Kays." Isaiah said.

And after hooking up Kayson's baby bath, Isaiah placed him inside of the bathtub and started washing him up. He chewed on his soapy baby Johnson teething toys while Isaiah placed a little bit of water on the side of his faces, smoothing them off with the tips of his fingers.

"Now why you make Tyler feel like that, Kayson?" Isaiah grinned. "She gone think that you 'ont wanna come over no mo."

Kayson looked up at Isaiah. He spat and kicked his tiny feet around, getting more excited than ever. As Isaiah sat on the tiled floors and started cleaning off Kayson's stomach, he mumbled something again.

"Daaaaaaaadaaa......" Kayson smiled as he looked at Isaiah.

Isaiah froze. His face lit up as he stopped washing him, poking his stomach a little.

"Aye, say dat again!" Isaiah smiled.

Kayson went back to kicking his feet in the water while chewing on his teething toys, laying back in the portable bath.