Losing Control

Hey guys so this is chapter 24 'yaaaaaaay we're getting to the good stuff ;)'

My sis picked Lux's dress when i told her I needed a dress photo PRONTO :P so pic over there ------------> 

Vote, comm, Enjoy :D

Lux's P.O.V.

"PARTY TONIGHT" Cameron yelled in my ear at school. I winced and reached to cover my ears.

"You didn't have to be so loud" I said "What's the occasion" Cameron shook his head and looked at me in exasperation

"Christmas is near" he stated and then beamed "Do you think it'll snow here? you know how much you love snow

"It snows ever winter here" Jared answered "And I know why lux loves snow so much" Jared said and I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked with the twins, he looked at me in shock.

"You seriously don't remember?" he asked and I shook my head, he sighed. "You were five and I was six. Dad was really busy then with his beta duties he barely had time for us or even mom. But she wouldn't say anything. One day when he came home you started giving him the silent treatment wouldn't even look at him" he chuckled "When he asked what was wrong you said that he was ignoring us. So dad felt really guilty he told us that he would take us out for dinner and then go anywhere we want. Only problem is the car broke down and we got stuck in the snow."

"You were so sad and kept staring out the window with a cute little pout. So dad looked around and saw that no one was watching he got out and shifted wolf. He let us sit on his back and we just played in the snow till about nightfall when you fell asleep."

I smiled as I remembered that day, I can't believe I forgot it. "I remember" I said "That was the most fun we've had as a family"

Jared smiled "Yeah it was"

"Awww Lux you were cute even back then" the twins said as they pinched my cheeks. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my cheeks.

"You know that actually hurts guys"

"sorry" they said and unison and kept on talking about the party tonight. I allowed myself a glance at Damon and saw him staring at me with a genuine smile on his face. After Lunch was over I headed to class. Jason and Ren hadn't shown up at school today, my guess is they were spending some alone time.

The day went by fast and I soon found myself driving to the mechanic shop, much to the twins' dismay, I just wanted to work a bit on the mustang before I headed to the pack house.

When I went to the mustang I froze and gasped, it looked amazing. The graphics were all done, the paint job was perfect. How the hell did Damon manage to make this so fast?

"Amazing huh?" Dean said walking in "It looks so different from what it was"

"Sure does" I said "Dean I really think we can win this now"

Dean nodded and then left and I proceeded working on the engine of the car. I had been working on it for a few days now, adding every little detail imaginable to make the car perfect.

When I was done I wiped my hands and stared at the engine, it was definitely ready.

"Need some help with that?" Damon's familiar voice said and I turned around to see him smiling at me

"Yeah help me put it in"  I said and Damon helped me lift the engine and place it in the car. "A few more touch-ups here and there and we're good to go"

"Good" Damon said "Now we need to go the twins sent me here to bring you so you wouldn't miss the party"

I rolled my eyes, typical of them. I went to my bike and drove home. I went upstairs and put on some jeans and a shirt, the things I'd usually wear for a party when there was a knock on the door and Ren came in.