Friends

It's been a couple of weeks since Kaden and I have just become friends, thats it. After I confessed to him about my feelings we thought it would be best just to stay friends. I liked that but I still had my feelings for him. He still flirts here and there but other then that we have been nothing more then friends.

He hasn't been an asshole towards me, we hang out occasionally and talk at times. I even have his number. Kaden still keeps to himself about his life I try get to know the real him he tells me little things nothing about his mother and I wouldn't dare bring it up again. That's too touchy for him and I understand that.

Apparently I'm now Xaviers newest bestfriend, hes such a cool and cute kid he's so smart for his age and he does so well in school. Kaden has so much love for his brother and I can tell just the way he takes care of him. He such a great brother always has time for him no matter what. I adore Kaden when he's with his brother he's a total different person, someone who Kaden really should be, nice and caring.

"Wanna come over later?" Kaden asked me leaning against my locker. I could feel eyes on us looking around I spotted his skanks peering at us. They didn't look happy.

"I don't think they will like that," I nodded towards his skanks. He turned slightly looking over at them.

He shrugged, "Do I care, I asked you not them, come over at seven," he said and pushed backwards and walked off towards the entrance.

I was happy he invited me over, I've never been to Kaden's house...well besides the day after his party where I busted Gabe and Beccy. I giggled a little, them two were now officially seeing eachother. Which was cute they both were cute together I think they want the relationship but want to see how it goes before they become serious.

Driving home I thought about why Kaden was inviting me over. Maybe he just wanted to hang. Yeah right when does Kaden want to hang out just as friends.

I decided I should at least look nice tonight so I went with a nice pair of skinnys and a nice top. I put a little make up just the natural look and let my hair out. I don't know why I was bothering with making myself look pretty tonight, Kaden and I wern't anything.

Messaging Kaden I told him I was on my way. By the time I pulled up to the gates and he had let me in. I drove up towards the front and he was leaning against the front door in nothing but basketball shorts and sweat dripping down his muscular body. The sight made me groan a little how could someone as arrogant as him be so sexy. He had a smirk on his face like he knew I was looking at his body. Oh he knew, he came out like that on purpose.

I got out casting my eyes anywhere but his body.

"Hey," he said with a hint of a smile in his voice. I looked up and regretted it I looked straight at his body. Damn it!

"Don't you own a shirt?" I said walking to him. He grinned.

"What is my body disturbing your thoughts ,are you thinking naughty thoughts, is it turning you on," he spoke throught my ear. My mouth opened slightly I wasn't going to let him know that the sight of his body affected my thoughts.

I scoffed," So full of yourself."

"All lies Shiloh I know it did, you want me." he smiled.

"Whatever, is there a reason why your in nothing but shorts," I questioned him he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah I just had sex," he grinned. I scrunched up my face.

"Only joking, finished training. Unless you.. want too," he wiggled his eyebrows.

I put my hand up he was referring to his little comment about sex, " No I'm fine thanks."

He smirked, "You sure?"