D. Gray Man~Secrets of The Order: Chapter Four

D. Gray Man RP—Chapter Four

                We stopped at a train station stop thingy after 2 hours. It was probably the longest 2 hours of Kanda’s life. I laughed silently. I keep annoying him after he threatened to kill me. Of course, I knew he was only threatening. After the first hour of torture from me he just started to ignore me. Before he would occasionally say ‘che’ or give me the look ‘God, why are you so annoying?’

                But after, he just completely ignored me. I haven’t given up. I’ve already thought of a prank I’m going to pull after we get back to the Order. An evil smirk crawled onto my pale face.

                “So, where exactly are we going again?” I have NO idea where we’re heading to except the fact that it’s somewhere in Japan.

                “Tokyo,” Kanda replied indifferently, “Can’t you remember that much? Oh, wait, your brain is the size of a pea.”

                “No need to be rude.”

                “Che.”

                “Fine! Keeping saying that!!! I’ll just ask Sora!!” Sora’s the finder that’s guiding us to our destination. Kanda just ignored me, like usual.

                 Gosh, why is he so rude all the time?! Thinks he’s all that huh?

                “Hey, Sora?”

                “Yes, Akira-san?” He asked kindly. Why can’t Kanda be as nice as Sora? Or the other finders.

                “Where EACTLY are we going for the mission?” I asked nicely.

                “Apparently, there’s been a lot of akuma attacks in Tokyo these days. The most amount of akuma attacks are in the center of the city. We’re going to see if it haves anything to do with an innocence.” He explained patiently.

                “Ohhhh, that makes sense I guess. Are there Level Ones or Level Twos?” I’ve only been at the Order for a few days but whenever Allen nii-san came to visit, I would ask about his ‘job’. He told me a lot about the Black Order. He tells me a lot of secrets about the Order too, but I’ve known him for years, it’s obvious that he’s keeping something from me. Even though I know he’s hiding something, I don’t pry. If he wants to tell me, he can, if he doesn’t, then he doesn’t.

                “I’m not sure, but the reports of akuma attacks say that they’re mostly Level Ones, and some Level Twos. Rarely Level Threes. I’m guessing that they’re trying to level up.”

                I nodded to show that I understood what he was talking about.

                “Che,” Kanda said suddenly, “I don’t know why they send me to destroy Level Ones. Can’t they just send some newbie?”

                I glared at him, “Yes, they didn’t send some ‘newbie.’” Obviously, he was either trying to piss me off, or he’s just stupid. Probably a little of both.

                We walked off the train, ignoring the occasionally stares we were getting from all the strangers. We were wearing exorcist coats. I smirked, it makes you feel so special you know? I LOVE my exorcist suite, it’s warm and cute.

The bottom is about ten inches above my knee. They’re shorts. I might have them change it slightly and make it a skirt...but who wears a skirt while fighting? Oh, wait, Lenalee does, but she’s cool enough to pull that off. I also have tights on; it keeps me warm in the winter. The outfit comes with a dark blue silk tie. I’m also wearing a small coat that covers my thigh just slightly. There’s the Rose Cross on the right side of the coat. There’s also a smaller version of the Rose Cross on the top I’m wearing. Just in case I lose my coat.