Chapter 11 MSM

11! Chapter 11! That’s twice as much as one...right?

*Shane’s P.O.V*

We all stayed for a couple of hours in the hospital, cooing softly at the baby while it was awake and chatting with its parents when it started falling asleep. I would say it was completely normal but something seemed off about Alexia, especially when Zack came in with Elliot – could this have something to do with her mate?  Both ways, she wouldn’t tell me and I was getting really frustrated.

But even if one of them were her mate I don’t see a reason why they would reject her, after all she was the perfect woman/ mate. She was witty, headstrong, cheeky and gorgeous – if I do say so myself – she’s like a mother to me but also like a sister.  I don’t get it.

Anyways, since Nick decided to stay over at the hospital to take care of Jen and the baby, it basically meant the house would be empty so I invited over Lucas and Alexia but Lucas invited Elliot who invited Zack so it was more of a full house.

Currently I was in the kitchen grabbing a few snacks for the guys with Alexia as they were too busy playing games.  I kept trying to get her to tell me who it was but she had her guard up and simply replied, “It doesn’t matter.” When it obviously did!

Luckily for her, Zack strode in at that moment which instantly stopped out conversation as I glared daggers at him, however - unluckily for her – I noticed her stiffen as he did and they avoided each other’s eyes awkwardly while silence hung, that’s how I found out who was her mate – Zack. I quickly dumped all the food I had gathered onto Lexi and told her I needed the toilet when Zack left; I needed to talk to him.

I sped off before she could reply and managed to grab Zack at the right time, just as he was about to enter the games room and tugged him out of sight before anyone could see. He whirled round to protest but became confused when he saw me, his mouth opening and closing like a fish.

“I know your mates with Lexi,” I hissed out before I could stop myself, glaring at him furiously. He face seemed to clear as if he now understood what this was about before he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “I told her to keep her mouth shut.” He grumbled irritated under his breath before he stared pointedly at me.

“Look, I think you both made a mistake – I’m pretty sure that she’s not my mate! You know how everyone talks about the parks you feel? I felt nothing! No sparks, no feelings and my wolf even told me it’s not her. She’s not my mate!”

I was left pretty perplexed when he left me standing here with my head spinning in circles if Zack was sure Lexi wasn’t his mate how come Alexia thought he was? I’d have to ask Caleb, my old Alpha. If I asked Lucas he’d probably get distracted at the thought of his close friend being my best friends mate rather than dealing with the task at hand.

I returned back to the games room where everyone was now watching a horror movie as they had gotten bored of their game, the three boys were on the sofa while Alexia was on the love seat beside the TV, the only seat left was the chair beside Lucas.

I awkwardly shuffled over to it but before my butt could land, Lucas grabbed me gently on my waist and moved me so I was sitting on his lap. “Why don’t you sit over here, I have a feeling its little more comfortable...” He murmured huskily as his hands began trailing up my shirt, reaching my soft pink nipples.

“No,” I gasped, “Lucas, not here!” I wasn’t exactly worried anyone would see per say, more of the fact that everyone could hear and it made me think if he’s willing to do that here what would he do in a bedroom...

I groaned quietly at the thought, my pants becoming tighter as he began to tweak the sensitive buds, teasingly brushing over them a few times. I started panting softly with my face flushed as his other hand lightly trailed along my thigh.

“Lucas,” I hissed when he grabbed my erection, shifting me in his lap so he could see my face as he pleasured me. “Shh now, you don’t want to disturb the others now do you?” He teased as his began to fondle me, his hands working in time with each other as one stroked me and the other pinched and tweaked my sensitive nipples.

I moaned as he became rougher and could practically fell him smirking behind my closed eyes as my head fell back, my mouth making all sorts of noises.

“Lucas,” I pant, “Stop, I can’t –“He cut me off as his lips fell over mine unexpectedly, our mouths twisting and turning as our tongues danced sensually while his hands continued working. My eyes fell closed as did his as I became undone. I screamed in pleasure into his mouth as I came, the muffled sound quieter since it was the scene where a girl died and my screams mingled with hers.

We pulled away from each other and a string of saliva fell as we gazed at each other with hooded eyes, our breaths blending together sweetly. He slowly moved his hands away from my shirt after giving me one last jerk and twist from either hand, causing my to shudder breathlessly above him.

The lights clicked on at that moment and we froze in our positions, making it painfully obvious as to what we were just doing – kill me now!

*Elliot’s P.O.V*

I sighed tiredly as the movie ended, the credits rolling as Alexia flicked the lights on – she seemed different today, as if she was depressed for some sort of reason but trying not to show it.

My wolf had been pacing inside me anxiously the whole time I had been here and was getting annoyed for some reason. I had a feeling that something big was going to happen today but we didn’t know what and it becoming irritating as it distracted me from everything.

 I heard a low gasp come from beside me and turned to look only to look away again with my face redder than a tomato – Shane was seated on Lucas’s lap with both of their clothes ruffled and laboured breathing; it wasn’t hard to guess what they were just doing.

Normally – if it were anyone else – I would beat the living shit out of them for doing that while I was right next to them watching a movie but since Lucas is practically my brother, and Shane’s OK I guess.

Shane blushed hard as his whole face turned red as well as his ears and neck which just made him look even more endearing when he turned around and hid his face into Lucas neck and murmured something along the lines of, ‘kill me now please.’ Meanwhile we all just laughed at him but Zack’s one sounded a little forced – what’s up with him?

Luckily for them the bell chimed softly at that moment which doubtlessly saved a lot more awkward laughs and discussions. Everyone froze in confusion as we had no idea who would come here at this time of the night.

 After all, Jen would still be in the hospital with the baby (Nick by her side through and through) other pack members would probably be at their own houses and I’m pretty sure the Alpha wasn’t hosting any meetings right now since we had one recently.

No one move but they all turned to look at me and then at the door pointedly. I huffed in annoyance and got up – “Bunch of lazy dogs can’t even open the stupid door. It’s not even my house anyways so I shouldn’t be doing this.” I grumbled angrily the whole way before I virtually threw the door open. I opened my mouth to shout at the person but stopped as soon as my eyes fell open his.

Mate.

O____O

Who’d have thought the homophobe would turn out with a boy as a mate, huh? I know it’s short but I have a good explanation for it and its also sad news... I’m really sick.

The doctors say there’s no cure and I may be stuck with this condition forever, it’s horrible and it’s called

WRITERS BLOCK!

Bet I scared you there a little ;) Anyone wonder what’s up with Zack or is it just me?

Nick: *coos at baby* who’s the cutest little boy? You are, you are, and yes you are!

Alex: -_- Dude, seriously? What’s wrong with you I’m not stupid you know!

Nick: O.O you s-speak?

Alex: Y-you stutter? YES I SPEAK! God...

Like it ;)