Our Happy Ending

Our Happy Ending

Percy's POV

"Hey Cher, what are you doing here, in New York?" I asked, Cher Summers

"It's Annabeth, she's missing!" Cher told me

"WHAT?!?!"

"You heard me, Annabeth is missing!"

Cher's POV

Percy started to pace, back and forth, back and forth, it was quite annoying! "Oh my gods, oh my gods! What are we so pose to do?!? I mean how do we do anything without Annabeth, it's impossible, it's disturbing, it's just not right..." He kept talking and talking, it seemed like forever, until I stopped him.

"Percy, Percy, Percy, if you don't stop pacing and ignoring me, we will NEVER find Annabeth!" I screamed at Percy until he finally noticed that his pacing was getting him nowhere.

Annabeth's POV

"Who are you? What do you want? Let me go!" I screamed

"You'll find out in time, my dear." A voice said, it sounded like a omen's voice.

"I demand to know, NOW!"

Cher's POV

Ok, so Annabeth and I have this telelepothy thing, where  I canuar 'stnat she see's,but LDN'T SE ANTHNG, SO thought that she must be blindfolded

"Annabeth, Anabeth, can you hear me?" I said aloud, although Percy looked at me like I was crazy.

"Cher, are you alright?" Percy asked

"Yes Percy, I..." Percygrabbed my hand and I started to blush

"We will get your sister back, Cher, together!" He pulled me in like we were going to slow dance, together and alone. But, instead of dancing, he kissed me!

Annabeth's POV

"Annabeth, Annabeth, can you hear me?" I heard Cher call in my head, but I couldn't say anything, without the people holding me hostage, hearing me.

I felt someone touch my head.

"What are you doing?" I demanded to know

"Shhh. I'm taking your blindfold off, I'm helping you." A guy said very quietly

"Who, Who are you?" I asked a lot more quietly

He got my blindfold off and said "My name is Draco, Draco Malfoy."

He had a light blonde color to his hair, and it was short, and straight.

Draco's POV

"Come on, we don't have much time." I said taking out my wand "Ello amora." I said and pointed my wand to the chains on her wrist's as they unlocked.

"Where are we?" What do they want?" She said

"Well, were in London, England. And your a Demi-God, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"They want your power as a Demi-God."

"What! They can't have it!" She bellowed

"Yeah, well, they'll take your power against your will!"

"Why?"

"They are evil, here..." I handed her, her phone, "Call up your friends, tell them to open any door and walk through it."

"Alright, what are we going to do?"

"Fight for our life's!"

She nodded and dialed a number, I wasn't interested in the number, I was interested in a beautiful girls safety. She had the most beautiful golden brown hair, long and wavy. Her eyes were like a grey cloud, the most beautiful cloud I had ever seen.