One of you? *winx club fanfic*

Chapter 11
Lilly's POV: We arrived at Alfea shortly. It was a pleasant bus ride. Thankfully, Musa's humming sort of relaxed me.
When we got to the dorm I walked into my room and collapsed onto the bed. Pearl hopped on top of me and fell asleep. It was so funny! Soon I too, fell asleep.
...
When I awoke I looked around. Where was I? It wasn't my usual room on Sparks. Oh I forgot. We came to Alfea.
Shoot.
I walked to my alarm clock and checked the time. 6 AM.
6 AM?!
I immediately got up and took a shower.
I pulled on an outfit and started scrambling around the room.
I was going to be so late!
Why didn't my alarm go off?
Who cares I have to focus.
I grabbed my bag, put my phone in and walked out of the dorm.
Where was I going?
I made a quick glance at my schedule and walked to my first class.
Transformations of magic?
That is a strange name for a class. In fact, this was a strange school. With strange students. We are all fairies and magic people!
OMG. Lilly calm down. I think I'm going insane.
I walked into a classroom and a rather small man walked in behind me.
I sat in the only open seat next to a girl with pink hair.
"Roxy" I whispered.
"Hey!"
We were whispering and giggling until the tiny man spoke up.
"Excuse me ladies please listen in your first class."
After that I shut up.
"Hello class. My name is Professor WizGiz. You may call me professor WizGiz. Stella from the winx calls me 'little wizzy' which I do not approve of but she is a good student so I accept it."
He looked at us happily.
"This is transformations of magic class. Now," he chuckled "who knows how to change your facial features? Im not talking about makeup though. Watch."
The man touched his nose an it grew about 5 inches. Then he rubbed his eyes and they turned purple to his normally brown eyes. Finally he took off his hat and changed the color of his hair to blonde.
The class laughed at his 'unique' new look.
I smiled thinking about what would happen if the magic was permanent.
For professor WizGiz's sake I hope it isn't.
When I had gone to all my classes. I went back to the dorm. Bloom was sitting on the couch with Techna and Aisa.
"Hey Lilly," said Bloom "how was your day."
"Ok. Where is Stella?"
"I think she's in her room. Why?"
"Professor WizGiz told me what she calls him."
She laughed and pointed to Stella's room.
I knocked on the door.
"Come in."
I walked in and Stella was talking to a little mermaid creature inside a star box.
"Oh hey Lilly. Lilly this is my guardian of Sirenix. Lilly, guardian. Guardian. Lilly."
The mermaid spoke.
"Hello Lilly."
"Hello guardian."
The mermaid turned to Stella.
"I must go."
She disappeared faster than you could say 'magic'.
Stella smiled at me.
"Hi. So- wow! I love you shoes! Where did you- ugh! Nerve mind I haves strange mind."
I stared at her. Wow I didn't exactly follow that. She started cracking up with laughter. Maybe I should say what I came to say. She was just gonna mess up my brain with anymore talking.
"Professor WizGiz told everyone what you call him. Little Wizzy? Where did you get that?"
She couldn't answer because she was laughing too hard. It was so funny. The next thing I know I'm rolling on the floor laughing. I really have no idea why. Stella's laugh is contagious!

Look out! Get your Stella Laugh vaccines today!

That made me laugh harder. Soon Bloom came in with Techna. They were talking until they saw us.
"No. I think the best are the Going's places. I love the food there! It-"
Techna stopped dead in her tracks, just staring at us.
She and Bllon looked at each other like we needed mental help. Maybe we did. Soon Bloom spoke.
"I'm not even going to ask."
And she walked out of the room with Techna following behind.