That Witch Concerns Magic Chapter 12

February 24th, Cafeteria

    I wonder if carrying this diary around with me makes me a nerd. Or a geek. Or a something.

    But maybe I look like I’m an author who writes down ideas that the universe has giving her through small miracles and daily matters. Maybe it makes me look like one of those down to earth authors who write into the wee hours of the morning and eat sushi.

    “Gavin, do I look like I eat sushi and recycle?”

    He looked a little stunned.

    “You hate sushi…”

    “Where did you get that idea?!”

    “You ran out of my house when we were having it for supper, claiming you had to do homework. I think it’s safe to assume you hate sushi.”

    Megan snorted.

    I looked at her.

    She looked back.

    “What was that?” I asked.

    “What? What!”

    “I’m going to the library,” muttered Gavin, shuffling away.

     We watched him sulk in the opposite direction of the library.

    “Now look what you did!” I accused Megan.

    “It’s not my fault. If anything, its Gavin’s for making friends with us. What do you expect?”

    “Well, I’m sure… he, uh, is just having a bad day or something. Gavin is so nice? He always, like, forgives everybody. Because he’s a forgiving person… or something?” Sammy said airily, awaking from her thirty years of silence. Or something.

    We all look at Sammy. It’s said that when those who are silent speak, the statement is deeply moving and intelligent. This isn’t the case for Sammy.

    Sammy’s real name is Samantha, but who wants to say all eight letters? She has blond, curly hair, which is pretty, but it makes her bangs look funny. She’s got big green eyes lined with Sephora water proof liquid eyeliner and eyelashes drenched in three coats of LashBlast Length in Very Black (yeah yeah, so what? She’s done my makeup before. Of course I know what she used… Because I have that kind of memory… I mean, I didn’t steal it or anything… Pfffft.) She’s actually stunning (The size C cups help… God), but all possible love interests have been scared away by all her blubbering.

    “Oh sis,” Jane reached out and ruffled Sammy’s hair, “This is why I love you.”

    “Um okay?” Sammy smoothed down her now frizzing mess.

    Jane isn’t really Sammy’s sister, but their related on Facebook. It counts.

    Sammy was ready to converse now. Oh what fun.

    “Um, Nick, have you seen my, like, eyeliner? I think I’ve lost it or something. The last time I had it was when I was, uh, doing your makeup? And now all I’ve got is, like, this.” She stared gloomily at her Avon liner she produced from her bra.

    “What? Why would I know where your Sephora water proof liquid eyeliner is? I have no idea. What are you, accusing me? Absurd!” I stared ahead, my left eye twitching.

    Everybody stared at me, except Sammy, who was blubbering about eyeliner techniques into her chocolate pudding.

    “What? Is there something on my face?” I took my napkin and slammed it on my face. “There, is it gone?”

    Megan had an expression of awe and amusement on her face. “Omigod. I can’t believe I actually hang out with you.”

    She got up and left.

    Brett looked up from his competitive texting. “Bye,” he mumbled, and trailed behind Megan, bumping into various articles, such as tables, chairs and cheerleaders because he was so absorbed with his texting.

    This is my life. How sad. It could make a comedy. Or maybe a good book.

A few seconds later

    And you know what? That was terrible of Megan. Who says that to their loyal best friend? I’ve been with her through thick and thin, I’ve always listened and I never lied to her!

    Well, there was that one time, but that doesn’t count. I needed those sweatpants, did she really expect me to wear those tight gym shorts for the rest of the day? She’s obsessive with her clothing, she’d never let me wear even a measly little pair of sweats.

    Oh, and there was that other time… and then… Oh! And that…

    Whatever! I’m still and awesome friend. Shame on her.

    You know, I may never speak to her again.

    No really. Seriously.

    She’ll be miserable without my wise advice. My selfless concern. My forgiveness.

    Um, maybe not the forgiveness part… Whatever. Operation “Ignore Megan” is in effect.

    Gentlemen, let us begin.

A few minutes later

    Too bad I actually don’t have any gentlemen with me on this mission. Or anybody for that matter. I just thought it sounded cool. Like from a movie. A movie like Men In Black. Teeeeheee!

7:32pm

    My mission is a success!

    Mostly because I didn’t get a chance to even talk to Megan again today. Curses.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey peoples of earth. So I know I haven't updated in ages, but forgive me. My not so good excuse but still and excuse excuse is:

These are my weekend (AKA free time) priorities in order:

Nail Art (ZOMG)

Video games (DOUBLE ZOMG)

School (Wtf? THIS is on my priorities list? Why?)

Hanging out with my dad (:B)

Eating brownies (Wait, where did that come from?)

Writing (Teeeheeeeheeee!)

As you can see, although writing is on my priorities list for the weekend, it is the LAST ONE! (ZOMFG!!!!!) Yeah yeah, I knooooow, but writing is something I like, not love. See, video games I love, Kingdom Hearts I love, Roxas I love- Ok, I won't go into this. I'll rant on all day.

Anywhooooo, please. Don't expect fast uploads from me, I'm lazy when it comes to writing... Come to think of it, I'm lazy when it comes to anything really... Teeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee!

So long and thanks for all the fish!