chapter 3

Oh my Saten I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in so damn long!!!! I am such a bad person!!!! but ive been busy with plans and taking in my two sisters and me waking up from some nasty stuff!!!! so so sorry well here you go!!!

Vera> . .<

It had been a week and Tom has been avoding me. I have been trying to talk to him but he would just glare at me and turn around everytime I tried to talk to him.

I was now watching him snoop around I growled and shadowed myself and flew at him (The death eaters shadow traveling thingy) I got him and flew to a secret room "Vera? What the Hell?" I grinned and Stopped as I entered a secret hallway.

I stepped away from him and walked backwards. . .

"Tommy. . ." I whispered as I used his nickname "Why do you hate me?" I felt tears go down my face "era, I freaking love you! I saw you kissing Sirus fucing Black!!!!!"

I flinched "He kissed me! You stupid boy! I hate all Gryiffindors!!!! You now I do!" I screamed as I pushed him against the wall "I love you Tom Riddle" I said as I looked into those wicked black eyes i loved so so much.

"You love me?" I rolled my eyes and growled in frustration "Yes, you idiot!" My brother and sister know i'm in love with you" I whispered as I blushed and looked out the window as I watch the ocen waves.

I felt his hands on my waist and his breath on my neck. I shivered and blushed even more as i felt sparks as he touched me.

"I love you, Vera Salvation I always have. . ." I smiled and turned around to him I just looked into his eyes. Those wonderful black black eyes. I touched his face  and traced it memorizing his face the face of the man I really loved. . .

"Vera. . ." He whispered I looed into his eyes again then He kissed me.. . . .

I gasped and shot out of bed and groaned as I realized it was all a dream. . . Fucking dreams!

I got up and dressed as I noticed it was 1 in the morning. I missed tom It has been three months and we only talked and hung out when we didnt have things to do. I have been studying like mad and reading every book to help me pass. I needed to pass this test. . .

"Vera! C'mon Deldus Is waiting for us!" I screamed and turned around and saw Tom was smirking "What the hell?" I whispered as I glared at him and growled "Why must you do that?" I asked as I felt my accent get heavy "Well I'd figure you be used to being scared you are after all Sirus's Girl"  I glared "I am not that pricks girlfriend for god sakes Tom! I'm in lo- I like someone else and they are a slytherin!!! God tom he kissed me!!! I never kissed the old git!!!" I screamed at him as I glared at him "I- Uh, V-vera? Hey uh i love you you know that?" he chuckled as i saw him gulp

He was scared. . . Haha

"Tom, you aren't scared of me are you?" I smirked I had him now ha ha "Pshh no!" I rolled my eyes and ran towards the feilds as I laughed as Tom chased me "I like a chase you know that" I shivered and looked at Tom from the corner of my eyes as he slid his hands down my arm.

"No, I for-f-forgot" I breathed as I felt his nose on my neck "Vera, You made it!" I jumped away from Tom and looked up to see Lily Sage Once again I hated her she was always after Tom and it annoyed me to no end! She even had a boyfriend! Ugh!

"Hi, Tommmm" I growled and glared at her "Lily" he siad as he nodded and walked past me smirking at me "Oh, Tom lets go back to have more fun" I glared even more as I whispered Crucio to her and walked away silently she screamed and I smirked and stopped it.

"Oh my, Lily are you okay?" I asked as I looked at her then Tom and Deldus who appered next to Pricilla "Yeah. .  I don't know what happened. . ." I snickered and went to go sit on the bleachers as I watched My brother and Tom and his friends played Quitich

(Tom)

I grinned from ear to ear as I watch Vera mutter the Crucio curse. Ahh, My Vera was jealous! I laughed and went and played quitich with the boys as I kept peaking a look at her. She looked annoyed as Pricilla kept talking to her I laughed and flew by her and Pricilla "Hey, Vera wanna ride like old times?" I chuckled and winked at her.

"S-sure, Tom" I watched as she blushed oh, Vera your in for a ride indeed. . .

I helped her onto my broom as I winked at Lily's mad face. I tokk off in a zoom as I heard Vera's laugh and squeals as she held onto me tightly. . .

Vera I love you

Why couldn't I say it out loud?