Chapter 1:The Beginning of the End

Quick note this is my second book on wattpad and i hope you will be kind but constructive critism will be accpeted just don't be harsh.

hope you enjoy and if you spot typos or sentances that just don't make any sense let me know in the comments

thank you and enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________________

Day Dreaming

Chapter 1- The Beginning of the End

Author- MiserbaleMornings

"Well this is awkward," I mutter as I stand face to face with the angry resident bad boy of Ribena high. While tomato sauce drips to the floor falling from is perfectly shaped nose.

Oh how did this happen you may ask well it was series of events that led up to this one that I am more than happy to let you in on. It all started 3 weeks ago when I was forced to participate in a social event.

Not just any social event, the biggest of the year, the annual William Dean birthday bash, where the captain of the football team William Dean throws a huge party to celebrate is birthday. These parties are normally the buzz around the school for two weeks post party.

I was pressured to go by my parents and best friend. As they thought I would grow up with 2 ferrets, oh no not cats I don't like cats but I had a weird love for ferrets, and grow up to be alone, which I'm totally fine with by the way.

So they insisted I attend saying I needed to have the high school experience. They also threatened to take away my vintage star trek poster if I didn't go.

So after a gruelling 2 hours of getting ready with my best friend, Eliza. I was dressed in a skimpy red bandage dress with black pumps and my hair curled softly.

On the way to Williams house Eliza gave me the rundown on how party's are and what not to do for example;

· Never loose sight of your cup

· Don't use the bathrooms

· Stay away from pool edges

She said as she was speaking from experience.

We were now rounding the corner on to Williams street and I heard the music from the end of the street blare from the speakers.

We pulled up to the house and I got a funny feeling at the pit of my stomach indicating that I probably won't enjoy tonight's events.

As I stepped out of the car my foot lands in a puddle of what I presume to be beer, well that's what I hope it is anyway and made my way to the front door of the mansion.

I passed the lawn filled with red cups and bodies of drunken people littered around the yard which is strange cause if I am correct which I normally am the party only started an hour ago.

"This looks like it's going to be the best night of my life" I said sarcastically as we finally entered the house only to be hit with the strong stench of booze and sweat,

Not the best combination.

We continued to walk around aimlessly to find any sign of intelligent life sadly we had no luck but I did pick up a cute top that I will not bother to return to its rightful owner, it was a cute top sue me.

We decided to go to the kitchen to see if they have any non-alcoholic drinks but to no avail there weren't any. So we just sat there on the kitchen stool waiting for some sort of entertainment.

Eliza decided to make the most of her night and decided to leave and dance. As she made her way to the dance floor she had a string of guys on her tail, you see she is naturally stunning with her blues eyes and blonde hair she is the ultimate girl for any guy and why she is a friend with me is still a mystery.