A Story About Stuff!!!!!!

Nicole walks down the plain white walled hallway, and passes a girl named Taylor, a bi-polar girl in her class. She looks over and saw Taylor was crying. Nicole walks toward Taylor with sympathy.

"What’s wrong?" Nicole asks sensing the sadness and the color blue.

" I lost my lunch and I don't have any money for lunch!" Taylor said mad, the color around her was turning a deep red.

"I can share lunch with you."

"will you?!!?" Taylor asked excited

Nicole nods looking scared at Taylor’s ever-changing mood.

*lunch*

Nicole sits down with her lunch and Taylor sits right next to her.

"Do you have personal space issues?" Nicole asks Taylor.

"Nope," Taylor says popping the "P".

Another girl named Ariel sat down and put her feet up on the table.

"Can I help you?" You Nicole ask sarcastically.

Nicole was now sensing the moods around her notices the aurora was different from other girls. Taylor reaches out to push the gothic girl’s feet off the table with Nicole. Before they know what had happened Ariel zones out and the blue in her eyes vanishing from the blackness.

Nicole can now tell that Ariel has a supernatural talent. Taylor looks at Ariel the same way.

Nicole then figures that Taylor has a talent too.

A few minutes later Ariel comes back to them and looks frightened.

"So what are your guy’s talents??" Nicole says casually while sipping her purple monster.

“What do you mean?” asked Taylor.

“You know, I can tell you guys are paranormal, it’s in your aura.” Nicole said taking yet another sip."Ummm, I can see peoples past and I’m indestructible." Ariel admitted

" I can read mind but not yours Nicole." Taylor said upset,

" good I don't need someone searching through my mind every few seconds."Nicole said sipping on her monster." anyway I'm somewhat of a psychic and I can feel people's aura's."

'Finally!”Nicole thought to herself' I can start a group of ghost hunters!'

Just then the door opened to the cafeteria open in walked 3 smoking hot guys. Nicole could also feel the strange aura that she felt in the girls.

"I CALL THE BLOND!" Taylor yelled earning glares from girls and a few gay guys. She also got a smirk from the guy who was now looking at their table. The blond had red aura, meaning he was hot headed and clueless, there was also the boy with brown hair, his aura was nothing but dark colors with a light hint of pink, lastly was the boy with the kitty eared hood, a soft and gentle purple. Someone coughed in the middle of the awkward silence and everyone went back to talking.

Gosh this is going to be a long day.” Thought Nicole to herself.