At the beach

Hellooo again!!! I hope you liked the last chapter! Well, here's the next chapter! ;)

Vote, Fan, Comment and Add! ;D Enjoy this chapter!

Reece's P.O.V:

'We're going to the beach today!' Abi yells in my ear. 'Shut up! I know! I'm looking forward to it' I grin at her. We're standing by the door for our next class. I'd told my dad this morning that I won't be back for lunch. He hadn't noticed my bruise still. Probably because he was too interested in his sheets of paper.

'Yeah, that's fine. You have fun with the boys Reece' he says. I shrugged and got ready for school.

Me and Zayn are fine now. We're talking to each other as nothing what-so-ever had happened. When people first saw me, they asked me how I'd gotten the bruise. (I'd tried to cover it up with some make-up but it didn't work.) I told them the truth.

In the morning when I had my first class, Ryan had come up to me and he'd apologized. He wanted Abi to forgive him but she didn't. She told me that she didn't want a boyfriend who punches her friends.

I told her about yesterday. The dares and the truths. She started laughing when I told her about Hannah jumping in semi-naked and pulling me in with her. Yeah. That was hysterical. Not.

Abi and me were kinda hyper all day until we heard the last bell go. We giggled happily and run out to the gates. Zayn and Harry were waiting for us. 'I'm looking forward to this!' says Harry. We both agree with him. Then we see Louis, Liam and Niall waiting for us. We walk over to them. People start staring. Do they recognise them?

The people start walking home and soon we're pretty much the only ones left. 'Shotgun!' yells Liam. 'No! I wanted shotgun position! You sat there last time!' shouts Niall. 'No I didn't!' they start arguing. They carry on arguing like this for a few minutes. 'Shut up boys! To solve the matter, I'll sit shotgun position' I say, but Zayn and Harry say 'No I wanted you at the back, with me!' at the same time. Right. Okay. Then they start arguing over me! I shake my head and I say 'Abi, put Harry in and then you sit next to him, Ok?' she nods and pushes Harry in before getting in herself. I sit down next to Abi and then Zayn climbs in after me. Then we set off for the beach.

Louis (who's driving) puts the radio on. I hope Harry wanted me to sit next to him, because I'm a friend. I think that's it anyway.

We listen to loads of songs and the boys, with their sweet voices, sing along to them. We get to the beach after an hour of driving and Louis parks the car by the beach. We unload the car and we put towels under the parasol things that there are at beaches. The boys take their shoes and socks off and roll their jeans up and go running to the beach. The sea looks freezing. I am not going in there.

I lay down on my towel and turn the portable radio on. 'Abi! Reece! Dip your feet in the sea!' we hear the boys shout from the sea. I snort and shout back 'I'm not dipping my feet in the sea!'. I have took my shoes and socks off though. Feeling the sand on my feet is kinda nice. I sit up and I see Louis say something to Zayn. He nods and comes over to me. 'Hey Reece!' I look at him warily. 'Hi Zayn' 'Don't you feel like dipping your feet in?' 'No way!' 'Well, you're going to!' he says, ducks down and picks me up, bridle style. 'Abi! Help!' I yell, but she's only smiling. Oh no! She's got the video camera and she's filming it! 'Zayn, when will you stop picking me up?' I ask him as he runs to the edge of the sea. He shrugs and says 'Dunno'. I hear Louis and Niall say 'One...Two...Three!' and at every number Zayn sways and goes to throw me in. At three I shut my eyes and hold onto his neck tightly. When I'm not thrown in I open one eye and look out. Phew. He hadn't thrown me in.

I look at his face and he's grinning at me. He puts me down on the edge of the water and I squeal. The water's freezing! 'Aaw Zayn!' 'Why didn't you throw her in?' Niall and Louis say. 'Well, what Zayn didn't do...We can do!' yells Liam and takes hold of me. Niall and Louis take hold of my arms and Liam and Harry hold onto my legs. 'BOYS!' I yell, wriggling. 'This is not at all comfortable!' I shout. 'One...Two...Three!' says Abi, but thankfully at three I fall to the ground. Yes! I'd wriggled free. Harry and Liam had fallen over. I laughed at them and then Niall and Louis picked me up and tried to throw me in. I kept on slipping in their grasp so Louis put his knee out and leant me on it.