Copyright

In case you're wondering: this story, Sixteen Moons, has nothing to do with Beautiful Creatures. I haven't even read Beautiful Creatures. And from what short synopsis I've read, I think you'll notice that Sixteen Moons is about something entirly different...

It's thanks to your feedback that I can improve this story, and my writing in general, so don't hold back on the comments. If you notice inconsistencies, things that sound unrealistic or even if you spot mistakes, feel free to let me know so I can correct them. It's really the small things like these that matter the most. Then again, if you're not much of a commenter, I'm already glad that you're giving my story a try.

Sixteen Moons has a tumblr page where I post teasers, updates, quotes, etc... You can find this page here: http://16Moons.tumblr.com

SIXTEEN MOONS

COPYRIGHT © 2011 Vicky Claerbout

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: This story, “Sixteen Moons”, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content, is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Vicky Claerbout) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by this copyright. No copyright infringement intended

Important: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents and dialogues are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.