life and love.....(quotes)

these are some quotes that i have read or heard from people about life and love

1. When the ones you trust turn on you its the ones in the shadows that seem to come through.

2. Our actions are simply an outpouring of what our hearts have to give at the moment.

3.Trust is a fragile thing easy to break ,easy to lose, very hard to get back , so never take for granted those that trust you.

4. Never let the little things in life hold you back for these could be the things that could make you stronger.

5. Worrying doesn't change the future it only effects the present.

6. Leave the past in the past , tomorrows not promised and todays just a gift i guess thats why its called the present.

7. When you are in love you get hurt when you get hurt you get stronger when you get stronger you see that the world isn't so bad.

8. Never look back just keep pushing forward when life knocks you down get back up never give up always fight harder be yourself and don't change for anyone

9. Don't take life for granted because there might not be a tomorrow stay true to yourself and you won't regret your last day.

10. Letting go doesn't mean to love someone less its just accepting you are powerless to change someone.

11. Sometimes its alright to cry its not a sign of weakness but a sign that you've been strong for too long.

12. If you don't make time for the one you love today don't expect them to make time for you tomorrow.

13. The things that we want the most are the things that destroy us the quickest.

14. Don't fall for the one you love fall for the one that loves you because you can always learn to love but you can never make someone love you.

15. Sometimes the truth doesn't set you free sometimes it only reveals the ropes that have been holding you down.

16. In our weakness we are strong.

17. Let go of today and all its troubles tomorrow is a new day start fresh you can change each moment if you want to you control your destiny...destiny awaits.

18. Sometimes its okay to not be okay don't be afraid to cry because in reality the ones who aren't afraid to let out their feelings are actually the stronger ones.

19. Don't find love let love find you thats why they call it falling in love you don't force yourself to fall you just fall.

20. Life isn't about how many breaths you take its about the little moments that take your breath away.

21. Sometimes people put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break it down.

22. Love the life you have been given it was not an accident

23. Once destiny guides us to the one thing we want its up to us to hold on.

24. Love is worth fighting for unless your the only one fighting.

25. The opposite of love is not hate the opposite of love is indifference because hating is an emotion which still means you care.

26. Life isn't about trying to avoid the storms that come you way life is about learning to dance in the rain.

27. You can only hold onto someone for so long then you have to make a choice let them go or let them pull you down.

28. Never give up on yourself even when everyone is counting on you to fail.

29. Life isn't always sunshine and butterflies sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.

30. Our fingerprints can not be erased from the lives of those we have touched.