Chapter 6: Warzone

Hey guys!! I'm amazed by the amount of people who have commented, voted or fanned!!! I'd just like to say however that I have decided to change how Aaron looks. The way I have described him and the actor I have chosen to play him don’t really match up to how I imagined him so from now on Aaron will be played by Corey Saucier!!

For the next update to be posted I want 10 comments and 25 votes so don’t let me down!!!

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

**Tyler's Pov**

By the time I had finally escaped from hell I was late for school. I was still in the clothes I had worn yesterday and shirtless. I hadn't had time to go home and change and besides my mum would have been there are she would ask far too many questions. Plus I had to walk to school from Aaron's house which for some reason was in the middle of the forest, so lucky me got to walk around I circles for a whole hour!! When I finally reached the school it was break. Near the entrance I could see Aaron, the Jerk was smirking and when he noticed me looking his way winked. Before I had a change to scream at him I was being groped by hundreds of hormonal girls, they were quite literally drooling and for once I didn’t push them away. No, instead I let them touch me, maybe that will show Aaron that I am most defiantly NOT gay. Amber was actually drooling!!! I allowed her to drag me over to a bench and in a matter of seconds she was on top of me. “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this”, she whispered in my ear before her lips crashed on to mine. I kissed her back with all my will, my tongue played with hers, causing her to moan loudly and lean into me. Her hands were running down my chest but...I wasn’t enjoying it?? It was like kissing a dead fish; it’s not supposed to feel like this right?? It was different with Aaron!! I was actually happy when Amber was forcefully dragged of me.

“LET ME GO!!" she shrieked struggling in Aaron’s firm grip. She was kicking, punching, scratching and slapping but his grip didn’t even loosen. Aaron was holding her up by the back of her skimpy tank without any effort. He then threw her against one of the twins and grabbed my wrist tightly making me literally fly into him before he stormed into the school me in tow. “Hey, Let go of me you freak” I spat; he just ignored me however and threw me into the janitors closet. I crashed against the wall and landed on the mop hardly. I watched in shock as the fag locked the door and turned to stare at me with pitch black eyes. Wait...I thought he had green eyes...?

“What the hell do you think you were doing letting that girl kiss you like that? Your mine, MINE! And don’t you fucking forget it!” he stormed over to where I lay on the floor and pulled me up by the front of my top. “IF I EVER SEE ANYONE KISSING YOU AGAIN I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN” he growled causing me to cringe away in fear. “But don’t worry. I’ll make sure they know your mine”. His grip on me tightened. Then he bit me."Aaaaahhhhhh" I screamed but was cut off by his large hand which moved to cover my mouth. I struggle violently, tears running violently down my face. "Stop. Please" I begged through his hand; I wasn't sure how much more I could take. A couple more minutes of pure agony he pulled away from me and my neck taking a step back, my blood covered his lips. My shaky hand reached up to my neck and when I pulled it away it was covered in blood. I started to Hyperventilate. I was stuck in this room with a giant gay lunatic. Goodbye Virginity!!! I grasped my necklace and began to ask for forgiveness, trying my best to ignore my soon to be rapist. "God, please forgive me for the acts that have taken place over the last two days. Please help me get through this unscarred and help point Aaron in the right way" I mentally prayed before looking at Aaron's now green eyes. "Tyler...are you ok?" he said softly taking a step towards me.

"Please don't hurt me" I begged taking a step back into the wall. I couldn’t stop the tears running down my face. I was embarrassed, sore and ashamed and all the guy had done was bite me. I saw remorse flicker in his beautiful eyes and he ran a hand over his already messy hair, "I'm sorry Tyler" he whispered. Then he took a step towards me and pulled me onto his lips. His soft lips moved sweetly against mine. Fireworks were going off. It was the type of kiss people dreamed about their whole life, filled with so much love and innocence. It was the kind of kiss I had been searching for. My hands wounded themselves in his soft brown hair pulling softly at the ends and his hands were wrapped softly around my waist. His hands causing explosions to go off on my bare torso, if I didn't know any better I would of thought that this hunk of man...um I mean weird man was in love with me...ha-ha..."So sorry" he repeated and then I was all alone in the closet; my jeans and hair all messy, my lips swollen and my neck red. He had left me...all that was left was a red polo-shirt that lay on the ground. Gosh, when had that got there? Had Aaron had it with him? I pulled the top on glad that I at least had something to cover up with, I know I had a good body but that doesn’t mean I like showing it off to the entire school. I then left the closet and made my way through the deserted corridors to the nearest bathroom. I looked at my neck in the mirror and was shocked beyond belief to find that the blood was gone and a tattoo of a black paw print on my neck. HOLY SUGERLUMP FAIRIES!! What the hell?? How on earth did he do that? I guess I’d have to ask him later. I shivered, the very thought of seeing the hottie sent tingles down my spine. Wait a minute I can’t have feelings for him can I? No surely not I’m just tired and confused...yeah that’s it.

When I arrived at my AP English class it was already half-way through. “Mr. Newton would you like to explain to the class why you’re so late?” pestered Ms. Haddington.  I reckon the old hag was overjoyed to finally have a reason to get me in trouble. She used to be my dad’s girlfriend and was furious when he picked my mother over her (thank goodness) so she’s been tormenting me and trying to make me look bad since freshman year. “Sorry Ms. Haddington, I...Overslept” I lied taking my seat next to Lewis at the back of class. “Well then I’ll be seeing you in detention for the next week. Hope you enjoy cleaning the toilets” she smirked before continuing with the class. I groaned in annoyance. A whole week of cleaning the bathrooms!! Great!! “I swear man she’s out to get me” I complained, receiving a soft chuckle from Lewis. “Dude, where were you yesterday? I went to your house to see if you wanted to come play football with the lads but your mum said you had never got home. Did you get lucky?” he questioned.
“I was uh...I...I feel asleep in the woods. So no I did not get lucky, you know I don’t believe in sex before marriage” I scolded. Jeez, everyday he asked the same question, I think they were all waiting for me to lose my virginity.  God what would the guys say if they found at I had spent the night at Aaron’s house last night and not only kissed him but had been bitten by him too. I would never be able to show my face in Bent Creek again...