Episode 1: "The Missing Piece"

Prologue:

     There was a family of six; a father, a mother, and four brothers. Joshua Lorenzo, the loving father, who had an accident and had gone missing but had not yet been found since the birth of his youngest son. Lovely, a caring and protective mother, who raised her four sons since the loss of her husband, up to the point that she assumed him dead.

     The names of her sons are AgaphedErodricPhileon, and StorjexAgaphed and Erodric are twins, Phileon is third, and  Storjex is the youngest.

     Agaphed is very caring, especially towards his twin brother Erodric, and also has a sense of duty and has a heroic heart that always helps and protects others without hesitation and expectation of something in return. While Erodric is different, he doesn't care much to his brothers especially his twin brother, and also a chick-boy, who only cares for ladies. He is somehow caring to his mother, ever since the day their father had gone missing. Phileon is a friendly person, he cares for his friends, his family, and for other people as well, but not like AgaphedStorjex cares less to others, but more to his family. Even as the youngest of his brothers, he always convinces his brothers to prioritize their family first, though Erodric pay less attention to what he says.

    In spite of their differences, they always stay united in times of troubles, with their eldest brother as their ringleader and their mediator whenever they misunderstood each other.

     This story is about to unfold, as they portray love, not just by their names, but by how they live it...

Chapter I: "The Missing Piece"

Episode 1.

    Two months ago, before the school year began, Lovely and her sons moved in a sub-division near the school where her two sons, Phileon and Storjex, attend, and near the office where she works, after Agaphed and Erodric both graduate two years ago. Agaphed works as a Social Worker, while Erodric works as a Call Center Agent. Phileon took the course of Civil Engineering, and Storjex took Hotel and Restaurant Management, both first-year students. Agaphed started working as a Social Worker at the city hall about three miles from their house, while Erodric works out of town, and only comes back every Saturday in the evening.

     One Saturday afternoon, Erodric, together with his workmates and Lora, their team leader, went to a coffee shop for lunch.

Lora: So, Erodric, where are you gonna spend your weekend after work? Since we will have a week-off, why don't you come with us? We're going to a resort near our hometown in Zambales. My relatives own one.

Erodric: Sorry, Ma'am, but I have to spend my time with my mom and my brothers, so I only have a week to spend with them. And besides, we're going to Batangas, in my aunt's home, to celebrate the festival there. Instead that I come with you guys, why don't you come with my family? (then winks his eye on her, then Lora winks back and simply smiles at him)

Lora: I guess that's a good idea. So, who wants to join me with him?

Jin: Oh really, Erodic? You're just saying that because you wanted Ma'am Lora to come with you, and that you knew all along that we won't come with you.

(everybody laughs)

Erodric: Yeah right. (chuckles) Ok, ok, I admit it, I like Ma'am Lora, but so what? She's pretty, she's smart, and she's so fun to be with. Is there a problem with that? And besides, she's single, and we're in the same age.