Heavenly Love Chapter 1

Hi, this is my first chapter, EVER writing on wattpad so I'm a little weasy (worried and uneasy). HONESTY OPINION PLEASE.

Comment

Vote (if it's that good)

Become a Fan

Happy Holidays,

Callmebeauty a.k.a Toya

Chapter 1- Meeting and Eating

Marks P.O.V

A stack of photos were placed infront of me. Most of the girls in the photos were pretty but had no personality. My mom placed the last photo to the side."I know this is very hard for you but please, the kingdom depends on it," she left the, leaving me to go through the stacks of photos. Just looking at the first on was torture. All of these girls are BORING! I took the whole pile and dumped it into the nearest trash can. I went to go sit back down and remembered that my mom had put one photo aside. My breathe got caught in my throat just looking at it. My mom wrote everything that there is to know about her down on the back. When I sayeverything, I mean EVERYTHING! From her favorite colors to her bra size. Whoa, looks like she's a C cup, not bad. Her name is Michelle but she likes to be called Minnie. She has chocolate brown eyes, baby cheeks, black hair with slightly brown tips. She also has long eyelashes and slender eyebrows. Whoa! I have to have her as my queen.

Michelle's P.O.V

Bobby was yet again trying to get in my pants. "Go away!" I yell at Bobby as he approaches me and wraps his arms around me. " I want you Minnie," Bobby whispers in my ear. Thank GOD Lola was here. She's like my personal

bodyguard and best friend in one package, packed with a punch, literally.

Lola ran up and kick Bobby where the wind doesn't blow. He didn't falter nor shriek and grab his manhood. "Knew you'd do that. That's why I'm wearing a football cup," he laughed to himself. I took the advantage of him being distracted and elbowed him in his stomach. He groaned and released me, clutching his stomach. Lola dragged me into the restaurant's girls' room.

" We have to leave before he recovers, so go grab your purse and meet me in the car," Lola ran out the back door leading to the parking lot. I carefully peeked out the bathroom. All clear. I ran toward our table, threw some money on the table, grabbed my purse , and ran out the door. Lola's SUV was waiting in the front of the restaurant so I hoped in.

An angry Bobby came out the restaurant cursing. "Thanks Lola, I couldn't ask for a better bodyguard and a best friend." I said sincerely. "It's no problem, I actually like beating him up," Lola laughed. I only have one best friend, or friend for that matter because most girls are jealous and all guys want to do is pop champagne. I never talk about anyone, I'm polite and nice. I just don't understand.

We pulled up in front of my house. My mom is a social climber and my dad is a work-a-holic. There was a Hummer and a limo in front of my house besides my mom's Rover Ranger. I turned Lola. " You'd better not come in, my mom has guests," I explained. "Understandable." I got out of the car. "TEXT ME," she yells out the window as she speeds down the street. I took out my key, the one that has my name engraved in it and a background of Tweedy Bird. If I opened the door quick enough, it won't squeak. I was half way up stairs when I heard my mom yell me name. Dang, she good. "Coming!"

Mark's P.O.V

"Coming!" Michelle yells back at her mother. Her voice was like honeysuckle on a

spring morning, as soft as rose pedals. When she entered the room, a wave of lilac perfume hit my nose. It seemed to fit her personality perfectly.

My mom introduced me to a woman, who I assumed was the mother and the man was the son. "Michelle, this is Mrs. Anderson," my mom points at the woman. "Hello, you can call me Debbie," the woman greeted me. She was average height, natural blonde, green eyes, narrow nose, and small lips.