Chapter 45

Hey babes! Ohkay Chapter 44 was SMOKING with votes and comments just like I asked!! AH! Thank you lovies! SO here is your Chapter 45 with a bit of sexy from Harry and Callie!

"Now where were we in the elevator," he pushed his hair back and walked towards me, his eyes dark and lustful. His board shorts hung low on his hips and his bare chest was a site. I loved seeing all the tattoos under his arms and by his rib cage. They were definitely a turn on for me. They were always something I didn't like on males, but he definitely changed my view on that. 

"I think you were kissing me in front of a bunch of giggling school girls," I smirked as I took my flip flops off and sat my suit case by the desk.

"School girls?" he smirked wildly at me. 

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"They weren't like seven," he came up to me and sat on the desk top as I opened my suitcase to fold all my clothes that Harry shoved in there.

"So they were like thirteen or whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Callie, you're going to have to stop rolling your eyes at me," Harry spoke with a tone I quickly recognized from last night. He was horny which made me a bit excited.

I rolled back on my heels and stood up in front of him. My fingers trailed at his knees as I pushed them open for me to walk inbetween. "Why's that?" I bit my lip as I looked into his hungry sage eyes.

"You know what you do to me."

"No I don't," I blinked my brown eyes and smiled at him.

"Fuck you," Harry giggled and pulled my face into his as he took control of my mouth with his own. As he dominated over me I began to think, like really think, about this whole love thing. I think love is when two people are a couple and are doing all the things couples do, but they have this little world six feet under the stars where they are entirely themselves with each other and no one else can get in to where they are because it’s just love for each other unconditionally. No one else affects the way they think and they become entirely happy just being together daily. Them facing the world and never being alone because instead of taking away from each other or letting others take away from them, those two people are making each other better people every single day and loving each other more and more. And still feeling the breathlessness of the love every time they think about it until eventually those two people become infinite. And that's what love is like to me. 

"You alright?" Harry pulled back and looked at me with his brows closing together.

"I just, yeah, I really love you," I brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his nose.

"Do you?"

"I do," I looked down not being able to meet his eyes with a blush going across my cheeks. 

"Stop," he massaged his thumbs into my hips.

"I do, I love you Harry," I felt my eyes becoming watery and I needed to stop. I needed to chill out. I was NOT going to cry about how much I loved him right in front of him. "I'm sucking you off. Now stand up and go to the bed." 

I pulled his knees forward and he just laughed at me. 

"Such a demanding Callie. I like this. Talk dirty to me baby," Harry smiled making his dimples implode in his cheeks. His sparkling sage eyes were excited and I feel like he needed me to talk dirty to him. He's had such a long day because of me. 

We made it to the bed and he fell back, while I straddled him with my legs on either side of his hips, my lips left kisses on his bare chest, making him moan and throw his head back. I couldn't help but smile against his chest as I pulled his arms up leaving them on the pillows, my lips nipping at his skin making him shiver underneath me.