My Worst Nightmare but Best Love

Callie

I wondered aimlessly through the mall looking for something to do. My gay friends were still back in Spencer's making out. I had taken a run and go and was looking for a hiding place.

I spotted an iPod poaster board and decided to hide behind it. I remembered my iPod was in my pocket. I was wearing all leather and an extra tight leather vest. My scene hair was completely black with red, white, and pink streaks in the ends of it. I pulled out my iPod Touch and scanned through it. I had completely loaded my iPod full of Black Veil Brides. It was like it was on screamo stereriods. I laughed considering that new statement I had made up when the board fell over. I jumped up and began running like a bat out of hell through the mall. I found Hot Topic and immediately remembered that I needed more silver and black nail polish. I stopped in front of the store when my phone rang in my pocket. "Hey." I said picking up. "We left. Sorry!" I heard Derek and Lee's voices say in unison. I was going to murder them both. I ran away from the store forgetting it was behind me. Then I remembered it again and dashed back to it. In front of the store I collided headlong with someone. "Slow your roll girl!" I heard someone say. I jumped up off the floor and said "You owe me bitch!". When the two guys flipped the hair out of their eyes I saw it was Ashley Purdy and Jake Pitts. I smiled and crossed my arms. They smiled when they saw me and began checking me out. "I'll give you ten bucks if you kiss me!" Ashley said jokingly. "Twenty and you get a hickey." I said grinning. "I like the way you think!" Ashley said going through his wallet. "Tell you what. If you meet the band and I get you a beer will we be even?" he asked handing me a 10. "Fine by me!" I said stuffing the bill into my pocket. "Come and get your kiss though!" I said. He turned and strode back over to me. I kissed him right on the mouth. He started kissing me back when Jake coughed and said "Let's go kids!". I let go of him and said "We should hang out more". He took my phone and made a contact for himself. "Your my new buddy!" he said happily handing my phone back.

Their bus was parked back in the parking lot in a private area where no one went. He opened the door and said "I'm home Andypie!". The name Andrew threw old memories back into my brain. I remembered there was a kid I used to bully back in high school I began to feel bad. I remembered that he got beat up one time and I just laughed at him. I remember after that I ran into the bathroom and pulled out a pen and stabbed myself. Because I liked him..........a lot. CC was sitting in the booth-table-thingy and asked "What did you get me?". They pushed me forward and said proudly "A girl! Her name is Callie!". Suddenly we all heard a large thump in a back room. A bedroom door flew open. Jinxx flew out holding a deck of cards in his hands. I guessed that he was playing solitaire. Then we heard another loud thump this time followed by a crash. Jinxx let go of his grasp in which he was hugging me and we all turned to look at Andy who was coming this way. His hair was slightly poofy and hanging down in front of his face. "Did you say..........Callie?'' he asked. Why did he say my name like that. I walked over to him with my boots jingling on the ground. I pulled the hair out of his face and immediately recognized the  high school boy I used to bully. Andrew...Dennis...Biersack. "That bitch...." he murmured. "Oh my god. Andrew. From high school? Listen I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry-" he cut me off and said " Listen bitch I don't need any shit from you. Just shut the fuck up and get away form me". My mouth dropped open along with everyone else's. "Andy I really was just trying to say that I'm sorry! God! I liked you so much in high school that I just wanted to keep it a secret. You don't understand that". I spewed out. Everyone's mouth dropped open more- this time including Andy's. I shook my head and opened the door. I ran out of the bus and back through the mall and out into the parking lot. My friends stole my car so I was stuck here. Ashley somehow had found me. I was sitting up against the wall of the dirty old mall when he ran up and said "Don't make old man here have a heart attack!". I laughed and stood up to hug him. "I just loved Andy so much that I was afraid to tell him. Then when he started hating me I started hating him. I didn't want to." I said quietly. "Ehh well that happens to a lot of people." he said pulling away and shrugging. I nodded and walked back with him to the bus. We walk quietly until we approached the bus. "You still owe me that beer!" I said punching him in the shoulder playfully. Andy poked his head through the blinds and saw me. He pulled away and let them snap shut. We walked inside and CC jumped onto me. "You're back buddy!" he cheered as I tried to make him let me up off the ground. "Why do you hate me so much?" Andy asked from the back of the bus. "Because someone told me that you had called me everything but a white girl." I said cockily. "Did not!" he yelled at me. He got up and walked to the front to stand in front of me. We were getting up in each others faces. "You dirty bitch! You made my high school life a living hell!" he yelled getting closer to me. " You man-whore! You made me feel like I was living in bloody hell!" I screamed back. " I had no friends thanks to you! You lying, dirty, slutty, whore of a girl!" he screamed back. We were extremely close now and Ash stepped in between us. "Hey no throwing punches!" he said separating me and Andy. "That lying hoe!" Andy yelled. "I never called you ANYTHING until you started up calling me names and paying people to beat me fucking up!" he said again. "I NEVER DID ANY OF THAT! PEOPLE JUST SAID I DID! I HATED IT WHEN YOU GOT BEAT UP! I RAN TO THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND STABBED MYSELF WITH FUCKING PENCILS UNTIL I BLED THINKING ABOUT YOU!" I screamed. I slowly calmed down and then said later to the guys. And walked out the door. I was walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~3 days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley

We were finishing up practicing for our concert when Callie walked on-stage with us. Andy looked over and asked "What the hell is the bitch doing here?!". She walked up onto stage and gave everyone a hug except for Andy. "Bitch!" he yelled into the microphone. She closely followed behind him and waved at us to act natural. He was going to the break room and she was going in with him.

Callie

I walked behind Andy into what they called the break room. He closed the door and then finally saw me and asked "What the hell do you want?!". "I just wanted to tell you that I hated you only because you hated me. I just thought that you WANTED it that way. So I did. and then I found reasons to afterwards." I said calmly. The look on his face turned from pissed off and angry to sympathetic. "Why didn't you ever tell me that?" he asked softly. "Because i would have felt STUPID. And looked like it too." I said hanging my head.

Andy

She looked so pretty when she was mad. Wait........WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!?!?! This bitch ruined 4 whole years of my life! And yet I felt sorry for HER. It SHOULD be the other way around! Then she spoke up and said "I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I'm just a stupid bitch...." I cut her off by tilting her head upwards and kissing her. About a million thoughts raced trough my head at once. She was kissing me back. I wasn't shocked by that- her mouth moving but her body not. She was like that all the time in high school.

Callie

He is an amazingly good kisser! My brain thought. I felt like knocking myself up the side of the head. I loved him and he MADE me hate him! I was also the one who ran and got help for him when he was getting beaten up by a senior. I helped him and yet he STILL had reasons to be mad at me. He sat me up on a table as I spread my legs open so he could hold me better. My phone rang in my pocket and then I answered it. "What the hell do you want?" I asked into the phone leaning back. "We want you to  meet someone!" Lee said excitedly. "Come NOW!" he said hanging up. I rolled my eyes and set my phone down as Andy said "Will you go out with me? I just want to start all over again". "I have to go!" I said quickly. I pecked him on the cheek and ran through the hallways until I popped outside. "You'll get your answer when I get back!" I yelled over my shoulder as I got into my car. I roared up the engine and took off speeding towards Lee's.

I shared an apartment with him and I didn't have the money to move out. I had no furniture and soon I would be moving into the BVB bus with them (Ash offered).

I went over and saw my suitcase packed with my clothes. "He just left!" Lee said disappointed. He was always trying to hook me up with guys. i hugged them good-bye and grabbed my suitcase. I put it in the backseat of my car. The concert was starting and I was in the front row. My phone buzzed and my old "Asking Alexandrea". I had loved him before and the text said "DO you wanna go out with me?". I replied back yes and pressed send. I had completely forgotten about Andy until the concert ended and he came backstage. "So what do you say?" he asked hugging me. Apparently the guys weren't scared that we were friends. Andy had told them everything. "Oh....Andy? I have a boyfriend. His face dropped and he asked "who is is it?". Suddenly arms wrapped around me and Danny said "I am".