Date Night

Molly's POV

Weather: 13 degrees Celsius.

Chilly.

I shut my phone off and tossed it onto my bed. I walked over to my suitcase that I sat in the corner and rummaged through the small portion of dress clothes I brought. I took out a pair of plain skinny jeans since that's always a good thing for a date- or whatever this is that Niall and I are going on.

Hopefully it's a date.

I tapped my chin, thinking. Should I wear a sleeveless black, dress shirt with a peach colored blazer, or should I wear a black, short sleeved, dress shirt that was longer on the sides. Since Niall went down to the lobby about ten minutes ago, I tried both of my choices on right there. I ended up deciding on the short sleeved black shirt. After I put on my top and bottoms, I walked over to the dresser to put on a couple bracelets. 

When I finished, I walked over to my phone and noticed it was ten to 6. I quickly rushed over to the door before grabbing my purse.

Once I got down to the lobby, I spotted Harry on the sofa with his phone in his hand; scrolling.

He was in a bad mood when I left him so I'm not going to bother.

"Molly!" My head snapped over to my left to see Niall waiting by the exit. A smile found its way onto my face once I stopped in front of him. "You ready?" I nodded when he opened the door for me.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the right, but not walking ahead of me.

"It's a surprise," He looked at me- or may I say down at me since he was a good couple inches taller than me- and nudged my side. I laughed and bumped him back, separating our hands in the process.

So far, so good.

__________

"Niall!" I gasped, not even trying to hold back my loud laughter as the waiter walked away.

"What?" He questioned, looking serious.

"Do you even know what escargot means?"

This was the one word I actually do remember learning, not sure where but I knew what it meant.

"A sandwich?" I closed my eyes, laughing harder. "I don't know, tell me!"

"It means snail," I opened my eyes to see Niall sitting there, mouth wide open. He blinked once before changing his expression to horror.

"You're kidding me."

"I'm afraid that I'm not," I laughed even harder as Niall got up and walked away, most likely towards the waiter.

For me, I just ordered a nice bowl of pasta. Nothing can go wrong when you order pasta, well nothing can go wrong of you order pasta without any white clothes on.

I took a look around the restaurant, and took in the amount of finely dressed adults.

I'm guessing this is one of the nicest restaurants in town.

My eyes stopped at a table in the far corner, holding only a single person. The guy- I could tell because he had some nice trousers on- had the menu pressed up against his face.

I observed the guy closer until he took a peak over the menu, looking in the direction of Niall and I's table. My mouth fell open as I recognized the green orbs and the chocolate curls.

He. Did. Not.

A few moments later, Niall came back, flushed.

"That's so embarrassing," he shook his head and blushed even harder. I looked at the corner table again, but Harry covered up his face again.