Zach Sweety :)♥

This one's for Keeley McWilliams♡

_________________________________

"Zach.! Zach, stop it.!" You laughed histerically as your bestfriend tickled you...

"You're going to make me pee my pants.!"

"Eww fine i'll stop." He chuckled...

He stopped tickling you and picked you up from the floor.. You two were currently in your backyard by the swingset. You looked at him with a huge secret on your mind... He was clueless... You held it back everytime you two were together. You did it for the friendship . The friendship that lets you see him everyday.. Yes... You were falling for Zach Dorsey...

"Keelz? Hey Keeley? You alright?"

"What. sorry. no. I mean yes.! Uhhh..."

"Come on Keelz, I can see it in your eyes something's wrong... Or just not right." He wrapped his strong arm protectively around the middle of your back.. You knew you had to tell him... So, you turned to face him, looked him in the eyes, and..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He Kissed You.! It was quick, deep, passionate... he pulled away and looked right back at you.. "I'm sorry Keelz I just- I don't know."

You grabbed the back of his neck and crashed your lips against his.. You two kissed for at least twenty seconds before you pulled away... "Zach I-I didn't know how to tell you.. I mean... I think I'm falling you."

He just looked at you and smiled, "I already fell." He grabbed your hand and led you inside where the two of you cuddled, laughed, and watched random tv shows for the rest of the day.

***************************

Please Vote and comment.! more coming up.!

~Dayda♥