Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl

// Momoko’s POV   

   “A-a white powerpuff?” My voice cracked as soon as I saw the girl who kidnapped Usa. Silver eyes, long white hair and the signature clothing of the powerpuffs… what is she?

   “What is she…?” I wondered a loud.

   “Oh certainly, what is she, she asks~” A cold venomous voice giggled from behind us. Both Bubbles and I instantly stiffened at the person’s voice. We looked at the kidnapper but she wasn’t where she was before, s-she’s behind us…

   “Y-you—“I managed to say as we abruptly turned our heads to face her. She smirked and both kneed us in the stomach.

   S-she’s fast!

   In a matter of seconds she has our backs to the wall and both of her hands are in our necks slowly choking the living daylights out of us.

   Not good. This is not good. She’s fast and strong.

   “Blossom! Bubbles!” Usa shrieked in horror. “Let them go you B*tch!” The white girl turned to Usa and glared at her, “Girly, shut the girl up” She said through gritted teeth.

   “Aye!” A talking puppy popped out of nowhere. What the hell? It was green and its legs were black. (A/N: The puppy is from Invader Zim, it’s GIR. Only Bell calls the puppy ‘Girly’. I don’t know, it’s what Bell calls to it in the PPGD comic)

   For some reason the puppy was like Peach! A robotic dog that can talk,

   “BUNNY!” Bubbles choked out when the dog injected something to Usa. Damn that mutt! I glared at the white girl.

   “What did that stupid mutt injected to Usa!?”

   The dog turned to me and sing-sang, “Oh~ you do not call me mutt! Now you will face my master’s wrath~” Her hand gripped harder on my neck, shit I’m running out of breath! Her eyes turned darker and she looked scary serious.

   “No one calls my Girly a stupid mutt you f*cking b*tch!” She screamed at my face as she threw us in the air and she kicked me in the stomach. I spit blood on the ground as I tried to catch my breath. Bubbles was thrown into a pile of empty boxes.

   “W-what do you want from us?!” I managed to scream out. God, how am I going to defeat this person?

   She grinned evilly as she crossed her arms and she put a finger beside her mouth as if she was thinking. “Oh~ let’s see… You’re Blossom right? And that blonde bimbo is Bubbles?” She pointed at a knocked out Bubbles.

   I glared at her. She laughed, “Oh? You don’t want me to call her a blonde bimbo? Then I’d be lying. That girl is just like the other Bubbles at Megaville. A major flirt.”  She laughed.