Epilogue

The Sewer lay there on the ground, chest heaving and eyes flickering everywhere. It stared up at the sky. Where the Sewer was it didn't know, but it didn't really care either. It had done its job and it had done it well. Suddenly a silvery light appeared. A doorway out of nowhere was there and it opened. Out stepped the creator who bent down and took the needle and spool from the Sewer. "My dear Sewer, you have done well. For this I'm going to make you whole again." He said.

   The Sewer tried to protest. It didn't want this. The Sewer had done its job and now just wanted to join its friends. There they were, Lupe, Spencer, and Fallon. Their faces were all smiling down at the Sewer. It wanted to join them. Suddenly however their faces got dimmer and dimmer as the world around the Sewer became more clear. The sounds were sharper and the Sewer felt a dull tugging at its chest and then its stomach.

   The Sewer's body felt heavier and then the Sewer was put down. The faces of Fallon, Lupe, and Spencer gone. The face of the smiling creator in front of it. "There you go my dear Sewer. The last stitch is for you." He said. The Sewer looked at the Creator hoplessly. "No. NO! I didn't want this! I wanted to be with them! Undo it! Take the stitch back. I want to be with my friends I want peace!" The Sewer yelled. However the creator took this as an offence and his face grew stern, "Sewer from this day forth you're whole and I place my protection on you. Under no circumstances of your own can you die. Now go and live your life."He said. The Sewer screamed and begged the Creator to take back his 'gift' but he refused. Leaving, the Sewer fell to the ground.

   In this place no one knew the Sewer. It was a fresh start for her. However the Sewer didn't want this. The Sewer felt miserable inside. However getting up she started to walk toward the town and civilization. To this day no one in that town knew where this mysterious girl came from but they took her in anyways. The man who married her barely knew anything about her mysterious scars and the children they had knew nothing of why their mother gazed out of the window longingly toward the sky or why when she though no one was looking or listening cried. 

   And so, the last stitch was for the Sewer.