when you think life couldn't get any worse!

Today I woke up in the hospital.I looked around and saw a nurse and she came over to me.I felt like getting sick and I just looked at her.

"Are you ok?".She asked looking at me.

"Ugh depends on what you mean.I'm ok but why am I here?".I asked looking at her.The last thing I remember was being in a car with my parents going to my brothers house.Wait where are they?

"Em you were in a car crash and you are lucky to still be alive".

"Wait then wheres my parents".I said sitting up.Big mistake I was in bits.I winced in pain.

"They died as soon as they got here and we couldn't do anything.I'm so sorry".She said when she saw me crying.They cant be dead because I should be dead too.Its not fair why could I not of died and they live.

"No you lieing if that was true I would be dead too".I said trying to get off the bed but she wouldn't let me."Get off me ok just leave me alone and get out!".I screamed and she did as I asked and went.I cried for ages after that.I'm seventeen with no parents so now what the hell am I going to go tell me that!.I felt like I felt like my life was falling down around me.Then my brother walked in.He looked at me then he hugged me and I hugged him back and cried harder.

"Shh its ok".He kept saying over and over.

"No its not going to be ok because mam and dad are dead ans I have no where to bloody go".I said through sobs.

"You are ganna stay with me.All your stuff is already moved in".He said and pulled away.

"But what about school and all my mates I just cant leave all that behind".I said whipping my eyes.

"I'm sorry but you are going to have to".He said looking at me.

"Ok fine why not and when do I get out of this place?".I asked looking around.The room was white and kinda small.

"Well today at this minute so lets go".He said laughing.I laughed too and got up.I told him to wait out side while I got dressed and got my stuff together.

        When I was at his house I had a long shower and got dressed into clean clothes. I went downstairs and was made have something to eat.

"Dylan how long was I in hospital for?".I asked looking at my brother.

"1 week.You were in a coma and you woke up earlier then they thought you would".He said smiling at me.

"Oh that long.Well is it ok if I go out for awhile and see some of my mates and tell them I'm ok?".I asked smiling back at him knowing he would say no.

"Em yeah sure why not but you only have an hour because you are meant to be resting".He said giving in.I thought he would say no but I was wrong.

"Dylan when do I have to go to the new school?".I asked hoping it wasn't tomorrow.

"Tomorrow and you have to go and yes I know I said you have to rest but you need to go to school too so you are going no matter what you say".He said pointing his finger at me.

"Ok fine no need for the finger pointing and would you like me to bring Ally out?".I asked.Ally was his baby girl.She was 2 months old and had brown hair and deep blue eyes.

"Um sure if you promise to look after her".He said going to get her.I texted my mate Jelly and told her I was on my way.

      When I got to the park all my mates were there.Jelly,Amanda,Nibbler,Cat,Keith,Mark,Heath and Gary.They were aged 15 to 19.They are the bestest mates I have ever had.

"Heya guys".I said as they all hugged me at the same time.I felt like crying because I missed them so much but I didn't.

"We missed you so much babe".Jelly said smiling at me.

"Yeah I missed you all too.I guess you have heard about what happened".I said.

"Yeah but lets not talk about it now.When are you coming back to school".Nibbler asked.

"About that I have to start another school instead and dont ask me way because I dont know".I said sitting down and making sure Ally was ok.

"Oh thats a shame.But al least we can hang out".Jelly said.I really love her.Shes small and has black hair.Gary still hasn't said anything to me yet.

"Gary whats wrong?".Keith asked and Gary just looked at him and then at me.I was looked at him too and got lost in his eyes like I always do.He looked down and I was pulled out of my little world.

"Nothing I'm ok".He said not looking at anyone.

"Ok then".I was upset that he wouldn't look at me but I had to get over it.

"Guys I have only an hour because Dylan wants me to rest for tomorrow and I think he wants me in his sight all the time".I said breaking the silence.

"Thats ok because we have training".Keith said smiling.Ally started to cry and I stood up and took her out of the pram and gave her a bottle.I wish some day I had my own baby to look after and a husband that loved me as much as I loved him.

"Is she ok?".Jelly asked looking at me.

"Yeah shes just hungary".I said smiling.The hour flew in.So I went home and went to bed.I slept like a baby until I had a dream about the crash.

   The next day I got up and got dressed and did my make-up and hair then walked downstairs.I walked into the sitting room to get my bag and I saw Dylan.

"Morning".I said smiling and he smiled back at me.

"Are you ready?".He asked and I nodded my head.So he drove me to my new school.I got out and he waved goodbye.I stood there and looked at the school.I had to make new mates and meet new teachers,great.I walked in the gates and into the school.I found my locker and there was a really cute guy leaning on it.What am I meant to say? I asked myself.Before I could think of anything my mouth opened and I was talking.

"Sorry but your on my locker".I said in a little shy voice.He turned around to see who was talking to him.When he saw me he smiled and moved off my locker.

"Sorry didn't think anyone owned it.Wait I dont think I have seen you before".He said really looking at me.

"Its ok and I just started this school about 2 minutes ago".I said with a small smile.I really hate talking to guys I dont know.

"Oh you must be Jade".He said smiling.

"Yeah thats me".I said opening my locker and putting what vever books I have into it.

"Ok cool well talk to you later".And he was off.I was looked at by a few girls but thought nothing of it.I walked to my home room and sat down at the back.Soon everyone else came in and sat down.Then the teacher walked in and saw me.She smiled.

"Ms.smith how nice to finally meet you and I am sorry to hear about your parents".She said and sat down.Some people looked at me but I just looked down.

        At lunch I went and sat outside and looked at the sky.It was a really warm day so I'm happy I wore short shorts and a tank top.The guy that was leaning on my locker came over to me and sat down.

"Hi em ok I'm sorry for bringing it up but what happened to your parents its just everyone is talking about it".He said looking at me.

"They died in a car crash and I also was in the car but lived and now I'm here living a life without my parents".I said.I was looking at the sky still.

"Oh I'm sorry to here that".He said.I could tell he was looking at me so I looked at him.