(31) I' Taren ar' ho Dgiathatch

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM AND DON'T HATE ME.
n.n
Love you al!!

Daisy xx

P.S - This Chapter is called 'I' Taren ar' ho Dgiathatch' bet you cant figure out what it means but it would probably give you all a massive hint xD

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Creature watched.

Sut far'e n'ala ron ier sinome?  Came the voice.

The Creature's long tongue licked slowly around the edges of its scaly lips as it pondered. Deciding that the white-air was too thick for discovery, it struck out towards the surface, its large head breaking the skin of water, small droplets trickling off its thick ridged head in tiny rivulets. 

It's wide nostrils flared as it studied the back of the Pirate ship and it snorted, small puffs of smoke exiting its nostrils and twisting into the air before blending in with the surrounding fog.

I ure taurina uin i' alu tanya tuulo' i' menel, ron ier sai ron, the Creature replied in its mind, it's thought voice deep and grating.

As it waited for an answer, it circled the ship a few times, glad for the mist that provided adequate cover. The traitor's son stood towards the back of the ship, although he couldn't be seen because of the white-air, the Creature could feel his presence, much like he could feel the girls. It burned through the fog, dangerously strong, the traitor's more so than the girls. This was no doubt because the golden one was full of darkness and sinful temptation. The Creature felt a tug deep within it, as though the cursed stone had heard it's thoughts and was attempting to steal away his very soul.  For a fleeting moment it was blatantly glad that the Queen of the Land-under-the-Sea was taking care of it, it was bad enough having the traitors spawn this close to The-Respected-One. There was no knowing what it could do.

The Creature growled heavily at the thought of anyone bringing harm to Her and it struck out forcefully, swimming around the other side of the ship with its  wings tucked neatly to its sides and its long tail dragging along behind it's muscled hind legs. 

It snorted again as it got a bit of water up its nose, its scaly top lip curling in disgust and at the same time revealing rows upon rows of curved pointed teeth that were each the size of butchers knives, aside from the two incisors at the front that were as long as a a small child's arm and thicker than a man's thigh.

Silently it clawed through the water, coming back around to the rear end of the ship. It nudged up against the wood, causing the whole ship to lean slightly to the left as it might if it were sailing over a rather large wave. 

"Unabonan!"

The Creature lifted it's large head to the sky at the sound of it's name, its white eyes searching and finally focusing on the lithe figure that appeared out the mist as though it had been created from the fog itself. 

The young mans hair was long and floated around his shoulders as he flew, it was as white as the mist that surrounded them, as white as snow. His features were elegant, large oval shaped eyes, full lips, a straight nose, cheekbones that were as sharp as glass and skin almost as white as his hair. 

"Unabonan." He repeated as he landed gracefully on top of the Creatures domed shaped forehead, crouching down to scratch at the scales just above it's large white eyes. "Just what do you think you are doing nessa sgiathatch? We do not attract attention." 

The young man straightened himself, balancing with ease as Unabonan moved his head to point deliberately at the back of the ship.

Re e' i' toror' ar' ier yassen he, He projected into his friends head. Iire aa' lye he?

"Rato. Soon." He crouched, and fiddled with something at his side. "The instructions from i' Tari en' i' Vilya was to leave everyone else on board. The traitor has already given himself in. Our ship will join theirs once we confirm that the girl is who Queen Deuaich says she is and we will sail with them to the next destination."

Unabonan growled softly, his white eyes rolling upwards in an effort to see the person standing on his head and the young man chuckled as he straightened again, pulling a long sword from it's bejeweled sheath.

"Yes you can come. No doubt others will as well."

He held the blade out in front of him, caressing the flat side softly. The sword was indeed a sight to behold, the hilt was silver, incrusted with the bluest of sapphires while the blade was lighter in color, resembling the sky on a cloudless summers day and made from a metal that could not be found anywhere on Earth.

He stood up straight and tall, holding the sword vertically in front of his body with one hand. His long white hair whipped around his face in the invisible wind that suddenly picked up, tangling between his legs and he closed his eyes momentarily. The air around him hummed, as did the Creature, Unabonan, beneath him and in one movement all of his hair swept back from his body and twisted itself into a thick knot, before dropping to hang just above the middle of his back.

Ta sii', auta nessa ohtar Taren ar' he a' ure' lye ier waii'tun, Came the order and the young man opened his white blue eyes, his mouth stretching to reveal straight white teeth with slightly pointed incisors.

"Now," He said. "now it is time."

Unabonan reared back and spread his massive spiny wings out of either side of him, his front paws clawing at the water as he roared ferociously and shot a flaming jet of fire into the sky.

________________________________IMPORTANT___________________________________

So because I got 500 votes in one day but don't have the time for a proper upload I thought I would upload this TEASER for you all to get your panties in a twist over xD Please vote on this too, I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoy reading it! There will be a proper Chapter upload SOON.
Also I would love to hear y'all opinions on WHAT YOU THINK IS HAPPENING!! Thankyou!
Daisy x